[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post here

theeohiostate

So, in league #1:

I've got LT, and skated through to the championship game next week by 4 freakin points..... :D:D

However, in League #2: I am playing the guy with LT for the Championship this week!!!! League has standard performance scoring...........

His team: (Starters in parenthesis)

QB: (Cutler), McNair

RB: (LT & Fast Willie Parker), Maroney, Tatum Bell, Michael Turner

WR: (Holt, Driver, Reggie Brown), and Deion Branch

TE: (Heap)

PK: (Stover)

Def: (Pats)

My Lineup:

QB: (Peyton Manning - acquired through trade for Ocho Cinco)

RB: (Ladell Betts & Reggie Bush), Fred Taylor, Dominic Rhodes, & Mike Bell

WR: (Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans, Donte Stallworth), & Santana Moss

TE: (Ben Utecht)

PK: (Kaeding)

Def: (Broncos)

Granted, I know, neither Reggie Brown or Stallworth haven't played, but I am currently up by 43 points, and we each have the Philly wideouts in tonights game...........but for him to win, Brown would have to have 200+ yards receiving and 4 TD's, and Stallworth would have to be completely shut out........

Big leag and have to see what jets d , cotchery and westbrook do ( I still have gramatica as well)

I should probably win this as 1:24:28 PM did not hurt me too bad at all

Sooner or later LT was going to have a quiet day ...for my case , thank goodness it was yestrday

took him down to win third championship in a row. the locals hate me and i love it. :D line up in sig just dominated in all games (bulger, LJ, dayne, etc, ) and i still have TO left. sweet

You've got a nice dynasty going on there. I bet that's a great feeling... it's gotta be much better than losing in the Super Bowl last year (me), and then going one and out in the playoffs this year. :bash::D

Three-Peat champion - defeating the L.T. owner for the championship..

many thanks to Bulger and Steven Jackson...

sweet victory after losing twice to the LT owner during the regular season- winning my third straight league championship and second straight by taking out the regular season first place finisher in the championship game

:brow::lol::lol::lol::pc:

:(;):bash::fool::doh::huh::lol:

:D:D:bash::clap::tup: