[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WAC 2-0

theeohiostate

not to rub it in, but the pac 10 is 0-2, and two quite embarassing losses. Hopefully the middle/top tier can pick up the slack for them.

Yes, it's been a tough start for the Pac-10. While I was surprised by the point difference in the BYU - Oregon game I wasn't surprised by the loss. BYU is clearly a better team than Oregon. Hell, Oregon was the 6th best team in the Pac-10. I picked Hawaii to beat ASU because it's always tough for the visiting team to remained focused with all the activities going on on the islands. Plus they were playing for a "lame duck" coach as Erickson moves in next year. Brennan is a great QB and proved it in the second half. The Rainbows deserved to win. We need to win the next four!!

BTW ..... BYU plays in the Mountain West and Hawaii plays in the WAC.

Edited by theprofessor

PAC 10 is 0-3 now

Where's all the homers saying this was the strongest conference from top to bottom?

:D

THEY SUCK!!!

Losing to FL St a team that shouldn't even be in a bowl game.

Regardless of the down season FSU had they still put great athletes on the field. This game should have been won by the Bruins but the momentum changed on the block punt-return for TD and FSU rode it to a great finish in the 4th quarter.

No excuses. Very dissapointed by the 3 Pac-10 games but for you to say that the PAC-10 Conference "Sucks" shows that your not very knowledgeable. Especially coming from a Big-10 :bash: (or 2?) supporter. Has their performance in the 3 Bowl games deserved the "suck" label? Yes. But to say that the Conference sucks? :D Come on.

Edited by theprofessor

Clearly not top to BOTTOM. So much for sagarins rankings so far (not that I care anyway). Cal and Oregon State dont strike fear in anyones hearts, although one of them should win. The USC-Michigan game is a toss up.

Pressure is now squarely on Michigan to blow out the Trojans after UCLA's poor performance in a California Bowl game. Losing or even playing a close game versus USC should rightfully plummet the Wolverines in the final rankings. I see that line moving up a couple of points in favor of Michigan before the Rose Bowl kickoffs.

Pressure is now squarely on Michigan to blow out the Trojans after UCLA's poor performance in a California Bowl game. Losing or even playing a close game versus USC should rightfully plummet the Wolverines in the final rankings. I see that line moving up a couple of points in favor of Michigan before the Rose Bowl kickoffs.

I see the WE BELONG feeling taking care of any pressure Michigan might be feeling.

I hope Booty has some toothpicks on the sideline because he's going to need something to pick the grass and dirt from his teeth.

Michigan has the BEST defense in the country...YES, I said it as much as it pains me to say that top to bottom the Wolves have the best defense.

Booty is no Vince Young or Troy Smith.

The Game is close early and Michigan blows it open by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Yep. Not good, I can admit the Pac 10 is not representing thus far. I think convincing wins by Cal, OSU and

USC would mak up for the 0-3 start. ASU and OU I kinda thought would lose based on the matchups and ASU with lame duck Koetter, and being in Hawaii. UCLA surprised me, but with all those athletes Dorell is still a shatty coach. Not over, but the Pac 10 is not getting it done thus far. I still do believe that in most of these who gives a sh1t bowl games- they really do not prove anything more than an in-season tough NC game whent the games actually mean something. These bowl games gotta go.

outside of USC, all the Pac 10 had to show for itself against OOC opponents was a cheap win vs Oklahoma in which clearly OU got jobbed. Everyone else was pretty mediocre. I mean, you have TWO tie-ins to bowls vs mid-majors, and lost both of them. The deepest conference, doesn't lose those games, no matter how crappy the bowls are, and the definately don't get embarassed either.

PAC 10 is 0-3 now

Where's all the homers saying this was the strongest conference from top to bottom?

:D

THEY SUCK!!!

Losing to FL St a team that shouldn't even be in a bowl game.

All those homers? You mean professor?

That said, like Wildcat, I wasn't surprised by either of the first two losses. The UCLA game seemed like a trap but I thought they had a chance. No way they should have been favored, though. The line was skewed based on the fact that UCLA was coming of a huge win so that was a sucker's line. The thing about FSU was that they're still FSU and have tons of talent. Most of the games they lost were down to the wire and their youth and mistake prone nature just kept them on the wrong side of the winning end. I think they had a lot to play for. Booker was on a mission to validate his entire college career in one game and may have done so. Guessing there was more than just a little pressure to avoid the first losing season in 30 years. Lastly, Bowden was probably quick to point out that this may not be the first time they were the underdogs in a bowl game but being underdogs at the freaking Emerald Bowl?

Ultimately it was a pretty exciting game up until the end. FSU converts a 4th and 9 for a TD (alegedly there was a questionable no-call on offensive PI but they dropped the conversation once they realized there was no good replay), then that guy from UCLA touches the ball as it's heading out of bounds at the 3 and that was it. Obviously the INT for TD on UCLA's next drive was the nail but it looked like FSU's game already.

Forgive me, BTW, if I find myself looking for phrases that start with E and N all day today courtesy about 437 like commercials.

Egregiously

Nepotizing Coaches

love

Emerald

Nuts

Edited by detlef

outside of USC, all the Pac 10 had to show for itself against OOC opponents was a cheap win vs Oklahoma in which clearly OU got jobbed. Everyone else was pretty mediocre. I mean, you have TWO tie-ins to bowls vs mid-majors, and lost both of them. The deepest conference, doesn't lose those games, no matter how crappy the bowls are, and the definately don't get embarassed either.

dude, seriously- do you put this much value in these lower tier bowl games? I mean, an ASU team with a lame duck coach going to Hawaii for a road game- do you think any of those players gave a f. These lame bowl games do not mean sh1t - I put more stock into an in-season matchup that actually means something.

A quick rundown of NC non-USC wins, off the top of my head. Not the sickest list I have ever seen, but in reality, let's see any other NC wins with the #1 team in each league taken out-

answer...... the Big 10, and Sh1thole12 don't have ANY.

BYU

Rice

Hawaii

Utah

Fresno St.

Oklahoma

Please show me the ever- impressive Big 10 NC wins, sans OSU.

I will be waiting..............

dude, seriously- do you put this much value in these lower tier bowl games? I mean, an ASU team with a lame duck coach going to Hawaii for a road game- do you think any of those players gave a f. These lame bowl games do not mean sh1t - I put more stock into an in-season matchup that actually means something.

A quick rundown of NC non-USC wins, off the top of my head. Not the sickest list I have ever seen, but in reality, let's see any other NC wins with the #1 team in each league taken out-

answer...... the Big 10, and Sh1thole12 don't have ANY.

BYU

Rice

Hawaii

Utah

Fresno St.

Oklahoma

Please show me the ever- impressive Big 10 NC wins, sans OSU.

I will be waiting..............

Wins at ND and Pitt

and bowl winner Central Michigan are a few i remember.

I feel your suggesting that not playing comparable OOC games , makes the Pac 10 superior........... :D

Michigan isn't that good cause they didn't play anyone except OSU........... :D That alone is supposed to make then a less superior team.

:bash:

Wins at ND and Pitt

and bowl winner Central Michigan are a few i remember.

I feel your suggesting that not playing comparable OOC games , makes the Pac 10 superior........... :D

Michigan isn't that good cause they didn't play anyone except OSU........... :bash: That alone is supposed to make then a less superior team.

:clap:

:D - so, from Wisky on down the Big 10 had ZERO qualiy wins.

Thank you- enough said, take away ND, and UT - the Big 10 beat no one out of conference, and I would be embarassed as a Big 10 fan for their cupcakse scheduling. The PAC 10, USC, included or not had MANY more quality wins, period. end of story.

My point on the scheduling is that the Pac 10 will go play tough games, while the Big 10 does not.No brownie points for quality losses, but at least they will play people. period. end of story.

What is this quality win sh*t, you Oprahers are getting embarassed in every bowl so far. Will tonight be more of the same.

OSU and Michigan played more quality opponents than the whole pac-10 as a whole. The Pac-10 has 2 quality wins this yr, both by SC, and both to clearly inferior teams. OSu has that many by itself.

and I would be embarassed as a Big 10 fan for their cupcakse scheduling.

Not embarassed as you must be by going 0-3 against some weaker teams in bowl thus far, eh? :D

As soon as you admit, the PAC 10 is USC and THAT'S IT!! Then the better off you'll feel. USC has carried that conference for the last 7 years and no one else there has even made a sniff on the national stage.

At least we've had Iowa , OSU , Michigan and Penn St all step forward in that same time frame as national contenders.

What is this quality win sh*t, you Oprahers are getting embarassed in every bowl so far. Will tonight be more of the same.

OSU and Michigan played more quality opponents than the whole pac-10 as a whole. The Pac-10 has 2 quality wins this yr, both by SC, and both to clearly inferior teams. OSU has that many by itself.

yer an idiot if you think OSU/MICH played tougher schedules than Pac 10 teams.

AGAIN - top 10 wins..........top 30 wins for the ENTIRE YEAR

Big 10........1.......ONE................. 7 - 3 each by OSU/Mich - a bit top-heavy???? what a joke

PAC 10......4.............................27 - please explain that one Einstein

SEC ..........7............................23

drumroll............

Big 12......ZERO.......................6 - right in the mix with the ACC & Big East for the top 5 conferences

These lower tier bowl games are nice, but I think en entire body of work, when the games mean something give a nice barometer.

Wake Up and Take Your Meds -

Oklahoma beat Ohio St back in week 1. Hell if this Opraher can lie, so can I. :D

The Pac-10 doesnt have 4 top 10 wins this season. That is a f*cking lie from hell. The only team in the top 10 to get an L, is the game OU was robbed. That is it, dumb f*ck. Ark is 12, Nebraska is 23, and I dont even see another top 25 team to lose to a Puke 10 team, unless you count SC losing twice to unranekd teams, and then one of those unranked teams getting punked by a team without a winning record in the bowl.

Eat sh*t and kiss my dik, you f'n lying piece of sh*t.

Oklahoma beat Ohio St back in week 1. Hell if this Opraher can lie, so can I. :D

The Pac-10 doesnt have 4 top 10 wins this season. That is a f*cking lie from hell. The only team in the top 10 to get an L, is the game OU was robbed. That is it, dumb f*ck. Ark is 12, Nebraska is 23, and I dont even see another top 25 team to lose to a Puke 10 team, unless you count SC losing twice to unranekd teams, and then one of those unranked teams getting punked by a team without a winning record in the bowl.

Another classy response by the uneducated Sooner Boy.

I give you stats- and you give me this - classic Sarge- well done-

look it up u moronic f*ck

Sagarin Conference Ratings

I believe USC is a top 10 win - why would it not count- they dummied the rest of the country, at least someone from the PAC 10 can actually beat them.

The numbers don't lie Brenda, the Big 12 blows

I give you stats- and you give me this - classic Sarge- well done-

look it up u moronic f*ck

Sagarin Conference Ratings

I believe USC is a top 10 win - why would it not count- they dummied the rest of the country, at least someone from the PAC 10 can actually beat them.

The numbers don't lie Brenda, the Big 12 blows

what numbers, computer rankings. That is a joke, had I known you were actually spewing computer rankings, Id have laughed in your face before now.

what numbers, computer rankings. That is a joke, had I known you were actually spewing computer rankings, Id have laughed in your face before now.

still waiting for one solid point on how the Big 12 is better, other than

CAL WOULD LOSE 4 GAMES IN THE BIG 12!!!! let's hear something other than how OU got screwed in Eugene, because as f*cking funny as that is- it is getting kinda old.

still waiting for one solid point on how the Big 12 is better, other than

CAL WOULD LOSE 4 GAMES IN THE BIG 12!!!! let's hear something other than how OU got screwed in Eugene, because as f*cking funny as that is- it is getting kinda old.

If OU wasnt robbed in eugene, we may be seeing the Sooners playing Ohio St for the National Championship in 2 weeks. Cal would lose to OU, Texas, Nebraska and Texas Tech, and I wouldnt put it past Okie St to punk them either. Sc would lose to Texas again, and OU hands down. The rest of that conference wouldnt even be playing in a bowl game, if they played in the Big 12.