[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Banned from Forum, should that mean banned from Yahoo leagues?

merc

I also found it difficult to comprehend. That doesn't mean I don't check out other sites for further information, or a more broad look at fantasy news on a weekly basis, but posting on other forums? ...that would take too much time away from checking out and posting on the forums in The Huddle. It just doesn't fit into my schedule.

I check out other fantasy sites for info....I just don't check out their forums or anything...

Maybe, I am ready to be in a Huddle league next year now that I have conquered most other forum leagues? jk, btw... I still have alot to learn. :D

I just joined The Huddle right before the season started this year. But I never did get around to joining one of the Huddle leagues this year. It's difficult because some years I'll have less (or more) time that others, but I really, really, really want to join some of the elite huddle leagues next year to expand my horizon in the fantasy world. Although I'm sure most everyone, like myself, has got their own competitive or "main league" out there that has priority over all others. Just in case you don't have time to join several leagues in the same year. :D

Well, I only usually travel and post when I am posting about a team from that forum's league and I want some advice and don't want to also tip my hand as to whom I might play.

For example, this week I was torn between playing KC at Oak or Min at GB. I posted and got advice which basically was worthlessly split and then I simply considered all variables and went with KC. You can probably imagine the look on my face when Minn scored 12 points.... but thankfully KC got 18 in that league.

I did the same thing with my Rattay vs Cutler decision.. but eventually came to my senses and played Cutler... which worked out well for me.

My posts usually aren't anything more than wanting someone else to confirm what I think without my opposition also seeing my analysis too.

Hope that makes sense.....?