[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Birds VS Boys sig bet

NSab

joJoTheWebToedBoy(Sig & Avi)

montster - Done man of his word

Gunther - Done man of his word

Cowboyz1(Sig & Avi)

T_bone65

HowboutthemCowboys-Done On Wednesday

Wolv-Done, Tuesday eve

Clubfoot (Avi)

whomper- Done man of his word

Kansas State 2000

circlejerks

gd74- WRONG SIG USED!

Sgt Ryan (Sig & Avi) Done man of his word

Just so we can track the 7 days. Post here with your new sig, use Gunthers layout from the other thread.

Edited by NSab

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I thought even Dallas fans Huddlers had some more pride than this. :D:D

Edited by NSab

You are kidding, right Nick? :D

I might be kidding myself.

Here you go...Come on Nick you know I keep my word

I know you do Whomp, so did Gunther and Monster.

I know you do Whomp, so did Gunther and Monster.

The others will as well..I dont see any of those guys as the welsher type..They may not have seen the thread yet

The others will as well..I dont see any of those guys as the welsher type..They may not have seen the thread yet

We shall see, Kansas State was reading these threads while I was, so I know he has seen ti.

Well we'll see by tomorrow if you cowboy fans are welchers as well as losers.

Changed mine today. If they lose to Detroit I'll voluntarily keep it longer :D

You have it until next Wednesday anyway.

Just got back from the holiday.....Im paying up.....

I like the Eagles. but you are supoosed to use: DALLAS SUCKS

Edited by NSab

done yesterday.

I had you down already Sarge. KS2000 on the other hand?

gd74, I know you Dalla :D s fans ride on the short bus, but you used the wrong sig.

Sarge & others: please make your sig line a nice sized font like Whomper....we created your sig line, so play nice, and follow our instructions.

Um, I fulfilled the bet, And I wouldnt follow any instruction you provide. Sorry ass munch. BTW, I agreed to a sig, not an avi. But changed my Avi anyway. Dont make me change it back by b*tching about BS.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=191737&st=50 Post #63

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Um, I fulfilled the bet, And I wouldnt follow any instruction you provide. Sorry ass munch. BTW, I agreed to a sig, not an avi. But changed my Avi anyway. Dont make me change it back by b*tching about BS.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=191737&st=50 Post #63

Go check the official thread list, wipe. You are down for both avi AND sig line. Funny how now that the Cowboys lost, you are claiming you were only in for the sig line. The final list was posted long before gametime...I guess you just didn't see it until it was too late, eh...and now you'll claim you never agreed to it...too funny. :D

And what kind of person bets a sig line, and then won't pony up when told how the sig line needs to read/look?

Perhaps Santa forgot to fill your stocking with class....Whomper, Gunther, Retrograde, Monster, and other Cowboy fans at least took their beating with a degree of humility & class.

I will give you some kudos, though....at least you made a small effort...the guy that started the wager-thread (JoJo) has yet to change his, along with T-Bone, Clubfoothead and K-State.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Go check the official thread list, wipe. You are down for both avi AND sig line. Funny how now that the Cowboys lost, you are claiming you were only in for the sig line. The final list was posted long before gametime...I guess you just didn't see it until it was too late, eh...and now you'll claim you never agreed to it...too funny. :D

And what kind of person bets a sig line, and then won't pony up when told how the sig line needs to read/look?

Perhaps Santa forgot to fill your stocking with class....Whomper, Gunther, Retrograde, Monster, and other Cowboy fans at least took their beating with a degree of humility & class.

I will give you some kudos, though....at least you made a small effort...the guy that started the wager-thread (JoJo) has yet to change his, along with T-Bone, Clubfoothead and K-State.

Fine you lil f*ck. You want to be techinical, i didnt bet my avi. so its now gone. You can thank yourself for that. The post above, clearly says what I agreed to do. I replyed unedited. Im in for a sigline, and I have done what I said I would do. Like every sig line bet, I have ever lost. I cut and pasted what was posted to use in my sig. There has never been a sig bet before, where a certain font or size was requested. That is just queer sh*t you made up. Sorry ass munch, but, Ive honored the bet.

I dont ususally go back to verify someone didnt f*ck up. But here is the post, and what I posted.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=191737&st=50 #63.

Sig Line for me as well. I aint scared.

It aint my fault you stupid ass Bird fans cant read.

Maybe you need to to do a lil research, before you start mouthing off. Instead of making yourself look stupid arguing a point, where Nsab clearly made a mistake.

Oh and one more thing, kiss my rebel d*ck.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Fine you lil f*ck. You want to be techinical, i didnt bet my avi. so its now gone. You can thank yourself for that. The post above, clearly says what I agreed to do. I replyed unedited. Im in for a sigline, and I have done what I said I would do. Like every sig line bet, I have ever lost. I cut and pasted what was posted to use in my sig. There has never been a sig bet before, where a certain font or size was requested. That is just queer sh*t you made up. Sorry ass munch, but, Ive honored the bet.

I dont ususally go back to verify someone didnt f*ck up. But here is the post, and what I posted.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=191737&st=50 #63.

It aint my fault you stupid ass Bird fans cant read.

Oh and one more thing, kiss my rebel d*ck.

And Dallas still sucks :D