[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Birds VS Boys sig bet

NSab

My point was that IF some of the Cowboys fans were purposely using tiny signatures then that is pathetic.

What actually happened was, at the time, we changed our sigs using the standard font...swammi said he wanted us to upsize it so "those of us with eyes as bad as Romo's can see it." (which, I admit, got a chuckle out of me). So we used a larger font.

I don't believe anyone purposefully used a smaller than standard font size...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What actually happened was, at the time, we changed our sigs using the standard font...swammi said he wanted us to upsize it so "those of us with eyes as bad as Romo's can see it." (which, I admit, got a chuckle out of me). So we used a larger font.

I don't believe anyone purposefully used a smaller than standard font size...

If that is the case then I take it back. But I still think Dallas sucks!!!!!! :D

To be honest this was a very unorganized sig bet..Its should be everyone doing the same thing and no one saying im in for this but not that..I thought of making this striclty a helmet avatar bet then NSab nixed it so I went back to a regular sig bet..We shouldve all just kept one bet..Then the font was changed after some people already made their sigs..I cant speak for Kstate and whoever else is left but this was a fun yet disorganized bet..It always a good time mixing it up with The Eagles fans on here..We came up short in the game but the trash in the threads gets the blood pumping..If we ever do this again we need it to be laid out better.

Man - what happened to this. Let's just talk about how the Eagles CRUSHED the cowboys, f**k all this sig talk.

And "cowboys to the superbowl"??!? He11, if the NFC had any decent teams, they'd be luck to make the playoffs. They had their day - it was a 5 game run midseason, and that'll do for another 4-5 years.

Man - what happened to this. Let's just talk about how the Eagles CRUSHED the cowboys, f**k all this sig talk.

And "cowboys to the superbowl"??!? He11, if the NFC had any decent teams, they'd be luck to make the playoffs. They had their day - it was a 5 game run midseason, and that'll do for another 4-5 years.

Playoffs could be very interesting. Dallas D is what has really betrayed them. Maybe we can catch fire again as we did on that run .We saw last year with Pittsburgh that a team can catch fire late and make a run..Everyone in the NFC has holes..I see the NFC as up for grabs ..Perhaps Garcia is just what Philly needed a QB that performs under pressure and can hold his lunch down in big games.

Edited by whomper