[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

for those interested...

Bier Meister

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............ well the search continues. pluses and minuses with every job and the minues started to add up. let's just say, i need 1 day off with my spouse. didn't burn any bridges, it just didn't work.

Sorry to see this.

Hopefully one of the other places will work out better.

hehehehe...... i am fine. actually very happy watching my daughter until i find something i like.

enjoy this time while you can until something turns up. it always does. best wishes bier. i'm sort of in the same boat. trying a career change and want out of the bar/rest. business actually. i've been doing some work with this company called airstar. hopefully it leads to bigger and better things. best of luck to you on your search.

just curious, was that opus restaurant owned by the opus wine people?? i'd like to take a gander at that wine list.

enjoy this time while you can until something turns up. it always does. best wishes bier. i'm sort of in the same boat. trying a career change and want out of the bar/rest. business actually. i've been doing some work with this company called airstar. hopefully it leads to bigger and better things. best of luck to you on your search.

just curious, was that opus restaurant owned by the opus wine people?? i'd like to take a gander at that wine list.

different ownership... but still great wine list..... thanks

Bier, Tom Douglas is always looking for top tier chefs such as yourself. You move to the NW join Emerald Citys best, smoke blunts and drink micros with Fraz and I on the weekends!! Good luck bre and enjoy the daughter as much as possible even when back to work

Edited by Hugh B Tool

thanks guys....

oh we'd have some fun. love the northwest, but need my mountains.... i think i would have to go down to tahoe or up to whistler.

Come to my neck of the woods.... Bend, OR

Tourist town with lots of good restuarants. You are out of the snow, but in 20 minutes we've got 4 feet, in 30 minutes we've got 9 feet and it's an off snow year.