[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

worst team to win a Superbowl?

Bier Meister

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1994 Steelers choked big-time and allowed the San Diego Chargers, led by Stan Humphries to make the Super Bowl. The 49'ers were licking their chops and destroyed the Chargers, led by Steve Young, in one of the most un-evenly matched Super Bowls I've ever seen.

The 1994 Steelers choked big-time and allowed the San Diego Chargers, led by Stan Humphries to make the Super Bowl. The 49'ers were licking their chops and destroyed the Chargers, led by Steve Young, in one of the most un-evenly matched Super Bowls I've ever seen.

Niners and the Over was an easy call that day. :D

I'd agree there - that Chargers team was the worst I saw play in an SB that I can remember.

One team that never gets mentioned but I thought was pretty bad was the Giants team that lost to the Ravens.

Man, that game was just God-awful...we didn't even pay attention to it much after the first quarter, except to get quarterly scores to determine block-pool winners :D

while i agree that there was quite a discrepancy in talent,

sd ranked 11th in offense and 14th in D. natrone was their highlight with 1350 yds and 12 td's. some good defensive players, despite average as a whole.

I'd agree there - that Chargers team was the worst I saw play in an SB that I can remember.

One team that never gets mentioned but I thought was pretty bad was the Giants team that lost to the Ravens.

giants:

pretty average on offense

5th in D

2006 Pittsurgh The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY-

pit had a very good team last year. do i think they deserved the win? no, but that has less to do with their team and the teams' ability.

offense was 9th in scoring

d was 3rd in PA

i don't think this team is close to being the worst

That's what I was thinking...

2005/2006 Pittsburgh Steelers over Seattle

And then that....

Worst to win IMO was last year Steeler team.

Worst to make it IMO was the Giants team that last went.

Yeah, what he said. :D