[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU/Alabama

theeohiostate

Great game..................best of the young bowl season so far.

2 very evenly matched teams, from 2 of the 3 best conferences in the county both playing well.

Both teams finished 6-6 and both were horrible in their conference play .

Yeah, great game for sure. But the one that's following it - just starting now - should be a doozy too. The Holiday Bowl is always a great game.

Man, those oddsmakers know what they're doing, huh... spread on that OSU/Bama game was OSU -3. :D

Yeah, great game for sure. But the one that's following it - just starting now - should be a doozy too. The Holiday Bowl is always a great game.

Man, those oddsmakers know what they're doing, huh... spread on that OSU/Bama game was OSU -3. :D

Yep, i always enjoy the Holliday Bowl, seems they normally put out a great contest.

A&M looking good on their first drive against Cal.

Man!! The Pac 10 sure knows how to play defense :bash:

It's rediculous the crap they put on the field for defense.

UCLA gives up 44

ASU gives up 41

Oregon gives up 38

and now Cal gives up a TD on the opening drive :D

Now it's easy to see why the inflated offensive numbers coming from this conference.

Yep, i always enjoy the Holliday Bowl, seems they normally put out a great contest.

Man!! The Pac 10 sure knows how to play defense :D

UCLA gives up 44

ASU gives up 41

Oregon gives up 38

Now it's easy to see why the inflated offensive numbers coming from this conference.

UCLA giving up 44 was a complete shock to everyone. You have to admit that. Every pundit out there had that game 17-10, 24-17, something like that.

ASU's D stinks, plus they played Hawaii... so...

Can't comment on Oregon, really... although I do know they had a very disappointing season.

Holiday Bowl's tied up. This already looks to be a great one in the making...

2 very evenly matched teams, from 2 of the 3 best conferences in the county both playing well.

BIG 12 .... One of the Top 3 Conferences in the Country? OMFG :D

Man!! The Pac 10 sure knows how to play defense :D

UCLA gives up 44

ASU gives up 41

Oregon gives up 38

Settle down Sarge from the North - Your PAc 10 hate is getting annoying.... wow, an opening drive TD, I guess Cal must stink, and the Pac 10 must be a joke........

oh I guess USC DOMINATING the country the past 3 years, and blowing their only L to Texas doesn't say much. I have officially become a HUGH Florida Gator fan.

fyi anhyone that has the Big 12 in the top 3 conferences doesnt know dik about college football. That conference was terrible in 2006.

fyi anhyone that has the Big 12 in the top 3 conferences doesnt know dik about college football. That conference was terrible in 2006.

I guess i don't know dik about college football, but since you do, tell me why this great Pac 10 conference you've hyped all season is 0-3.

I'd say, you don't know dik about it, eh? :D

CAL will probably be the only win this conference gets this bowl season, due to being paired up against a highly overmatched A&M team, it's almost as if they wanted to make sure Cal won a bowl game by pairing these 2 teams. Aggies are one demisional and Cal is only good against the run, a match made in heaven for Cal.

A&M able to run early, a guy like Lane being able to pound out 4-5 yards a carry is going to crush this Cal D.

When they get a little tired, A&M will go to the true freshman Goodson for some HUGE plays.

Just another great game analysis from TOS :bash:

Lane got "crushed" all game long. It was fun watching him pull his Fat :D off the ground after each pounding he took. Cal's D, clearly, was the best D on the field. Cal's offensive line pushed the Aggie's D line around all game and it was the Aggie defense that got tired. Huge plays from Goodson? :clap: 6 minutes left and I haven't seen any? Soft .... Clearly the Little-12 gets that Title tonight :D

Just another game where the Pac-10 dominates the Big 12. :tup:

I guess i don't know dik about college football, but since you do, tell me why this great Pac 10 conference you've hyped all season is 0-3.

I'd say, you don't know dik about it, eh? :clap:

CAL will probably be the only win this conference gets this bowl season, due to being paired up against a highly overmatched A&M team, it's almost as if they wanted to make sure Cal won a bowl game by pairing these 2 teams. Aggies are one demisional and Cal is only good against the run, a match made in heaven for Cal.

Incredible ..... two hours ago you were running your mouth on how The Aggies were going to run all over the Bears and now ........ "The Aggies were highly overmatched" and "it was a match made in heaven for California" :D

Do us all a favor and STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!!

TOS :bash::D

Edited by theprofessor

This POS Wildcat, lives for these bogus stats, that are meaningless. What matters and the only thing that matters is how your team does and the win/Loss record of yoru conference in the bowls.3

Arizona and Washington didnt even make a bowl game, and the Puke 10 is 1-3 thus far in the bowls, and may not win another.

On the other hand my Sooners are in a BCS game, having won the Big 12, and our conference will contend for the top record of all the big conferences.

Check mate, BI*tch.

This POS Wildcat, lives for these bogus stats, that are meaningless. What matters and the only thing that matters is how your team does and the win/Loss record of yoru conference in the bowls.3

Arizona and Washington didnt even make a bowl game, and the Puke 10 is 1-3 thus far in the bowls, and may not win another.

On the other hand my Sooners are in a BCS game, having won the Big 12, and our conference will contend for the top record of all the big conferences.

Check mate, BI*tch.

:D - check mate????

way to change the subject and hate on UW/UA- jeezus ur a wacko;

I do not live by stats you tool, I put them out there bc they carry weight in all this NCAA/BCS busschit- deal with it - you go by rambling incoherent reasons why the Sooners should be in the NC game or some chit. I go by wins against quality opponents, which the PAC 10 has, and the Big 12 does not.

Why you changing the subject - I am not debating whether UA is god or not- we are talking conferences, you dork.

There is not one knowledgable NCAA football guy in the US that would say the Big 12 is a better football conference in 2006 than the PAC 10 - are you kidding me??? -

You are just pissed bc USC has owned your garbage conference, and if not for VY pulling out the NC game last year- it would be outta control-

:D - check mate????

way to change the subject and hate on UW/UA- jeezus ur a wacko;

I do not live by stats you tool, I put them out there bc they carry weight in all this NCAA/BCS busschit- deal with it - you go by rambling incoherent reasons why the Sooners should be in the NC game or some chit. I go by wins against quality opponents, which the PAC 10 has, and the Big 12 does not.

Why you changing the subject - I am not debating whether UA is god or not- we are talking conferences, you dork.

There is not one knowledgable NCAA football guy in the US that would say the Big 12 is a better football conference in 2006 than the PAC 10 - are you kidding me??? -

You are just pissed bc USC has owned your garbage conference, and if not for VY pulling out the NC game last year- it would be outta control-

LMAO, owned. Wasnt SC just punked last yr by Texas. Id say Leinart, Bush, L White, Jarrett, Carroll and Co were owned by Texas. This yr, SC will lose its 2nd Rose Bowl in as many years. Unfortunately OU wont be the one stomping a mudhole in their ass, that will be Michigan.

By seasons end, not a soul in the country will think the Pac-10 is better than the Big 12. Not even you. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

sole?? that Associates Degree from DeVry is serving you well. I, unlike you can admit when my team/league is down- all you give are lame, tired excuses.

Hey Wildcat don't get drawn into a verbal battle with the Private one. He is more intent in bashing a conference and it's teams with his envious dribble then he is to give a fair accounting on what is really going on in College Football.

His statement that Texas "owned" :D SC in last years Title game say's it all. We all watched that game. SC had the lead during that game more than Texas did. If it wasn't for a couple poor coaching decisions on Carrol's part and Bush trying to make too much happen by lateraling the ball on his long run the game would have ended with the third consecutive National Championship for SC. Did VY have an incredible game and put the Longhorns on his back. Yes. He deserves all the accolades in the world for his performance.

When a team scores a last second touchdown to win by a slight margin that's not being "Owned". When a team gets totally embarrassed, outplayed and outcoached like the 2004 Sooners did by SC by a score of 55-19 :D that's being "Owned".

How about dem Kentucky Wildcats.

The Wildcats are turning this into a laugher, as the Clemson Tigers are showing absolutely no pride whatsoever. This has to be extremely embarrassing if you are a Clemson fan and totally sweet if you are from the Bluegrass state.

Edit to my post: Nice to see Clemson didn't give up and at least they made abit of a game out of it.

The Wildcats have done it. They take care of the ACC representatives from the upcountry of South Carolina and pick up their eighth win of the season. This might be our most surprising result of the bowl season so far. The Wildcats win their first bowl game since 1984, when they edged Wisconsin 20-19 in the Hall of Fame Bowl. Kentucky improves their all-time record to 6-5 in the postseason.

Edited by Rockerbraves

How about dem SEC Dogs! :D

What a comeback by the Georgia Underdogs, as they recover from as 21-3 halftime deficit to get the crowd back into the game. Great comeback by Georgia, as coach Mark Richt and his staff get it done. This is the first time in UGA history that they have defeated three ranked opponents (Auburn, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech) in a row.

SEC is living up to the hype so far. This is where you know a conference is good, when the midpack teams win. Now they got there big boys coming up.

I learned along time ago and have been reminded numerous times these past few days how quickly things can change during the course of competition. If this bowl season were a football game, IMO the score at half time would be something like SEC 23 Opponents 3 with lots of football left to play.