[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Quinn Sweepstakes

budlitebrad

You have to play each game like it's your last regardless of other interests. -Marinelli

After the game:

What we could've have Quinn!!! :D

:D I would love to see Brady Quinn, but even more than that, I would love to see them deal the pick for an entire offsensive line.

On the other hand... in the history of the Oaklan Raiders, Al Davis has never once selected a quarterback in the first round... :D

I don't like Quinn. He's big and appears to control the ball well, but he's immobile as ballz. I have a feeling that he'll be there for the Lions to take @ #2, unless someone like Miami wants to trade up for him.

No way they should take Quinn. Joe Thomas would solidify the OL and allow Gallery to move back to RT where he played better. I wouldn't cry about the WR from Ga Tech either, since Moss and Porter are likely gone and Curry alone would be a terrible receiving corps!

No way they should take Quinn. Joe Thomas would solidify the OL and allow Gallery to move back to RT where he played better. I wouldn't cry about the WR from Ga Tech either, since Moss and Porter are likely gone and Curry alone would be a terrible receiving corps!

My vote doesn't count, but OL help should be priority #1.