[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GAWD.....Bears wearin all Blue!

rocknrobn26

Evil Rex is back and the defense is getting pounded.

Hate to say it, but the Bears are so one and done in the playoffs, unless they play the Cowboys.

I wouldn't say "one and done" but quarterbacking is so obviously the achilles heel of this team. If they can make it through 3 playoff games without Rex blowing up, they can run the table. But if "Evil Rex" shows up for any one of those games its going to get ugly.... :D

The Bears are in big trouble and once again it is going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the defense. This defense built for speed may simply not have anything left in the tank.

As much as I have thought they were the team to beat in the NFC, I can see any other 5 teams in the NFC come in and win.

With potentially now the most inconsistent offense in the conference, an average at best defense, and a coaching staff that gets that deer in the headlights look, I'm not liking our chances.

The Bears are in big trouble and once again it is going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the defense. This defense built for speed may simply not have anything left in the tank.

As much as I have thought they were the team to beat in the NFC, I can see any other 5 teams in the NFC come in and win.

With potentially now the most inconsistent offense in the conference, an average at best defense, and a coaching staff that gets that deer in the headlights look, I'm not liking our chances.

In the day and age of blind homerism at the huddle, this deserves a :D. Let's see what happens, the Bears have the only technical advantage that matters: homefield. The substantive advantage for Da Bears, IMHO, was lost weeks ago and never recovered.

:D

Unfortunately, I agree completely. The defensive injuries have begun to take their toll on a speed defense that's being lacerated by the pass and offensively we're in deep $hit. Grossman was jaw droppingly awful tonight.

Still, any given Sunday and all that. :D

:bash:

Unfortunately, I agree completely. The defensive injuries have begun to take their toll on a speed defense that's being lacerated by the pass and offensively we're in deep $hit. Grossman was jaw droppingly awful tonight.

Still, any given Sunday and all that. :D

Ursa, this is the same team that only days ago you were trumpeting bout being 3 games better than anyone else in the NFC. :D

Yup, Gil & Ursa, I totally agree. Plus we can forget the idea that "Our best QB is on the bench!". There is not one team in the playoffs that DOESN'T scare me! :D The 'D' has looked mediocre for 3-4 weeks now and Rex ain't helping.

All one color uniforms m :D ust be a new trend. Have been noticing the Saints have been wearing all black of late. Something I don't ever remember seeing until this season.

Teams have been doing that as an alternative for over 4 years now,

Ursa, this is the same team that only days ago you were trumpeting bout being 3 games better than anyone else in the NFC. :D

I know that and if you look at the rest of the NFC playoff teams, none of them are looking formidable. I just have to hope that last night's travesty was partly the result of focusing on the playoffs, partly Favre wanting to go out with a bang and partly the return of Evil Rex.

All us Bears fans have to hope Lovie can mend this.

All one color uniforms m :D ust be a new trend. Have been noticing the Saints have been wearing all black of late. Something I don't ever remember seeing until this season.

This is only the second time in Bear's history that they did it. 2002 the first.

This article from the Chicago Tribune reports that Grossman wasn't focussed on the game on Sunday at all, by his own admission. Interesting read.

That's always a good sign - "I didn't care, but I'll care about the next one..." I'd bet Griese would've cared enough to prep for all of his games if he were starting. What a bunch of freakin crap.

This article from the Chicago Tribune reports that Grossman wasn't focussed on the game on Sunday at all, by his own admission. Interesting read.

Saw that on the news yesterday. Mrs. RR., who couldn't care less about football, said "I hate that guy! What a wuss!. Why don't they start that other guy?". :D FWIW.....She Loved McMahon! :D

FWIW.....She Loved McMahon! :D

who didn't? if he only could have stayed healthy, which was never really going to be an option with his style of play.

even though the bears aren't on fire, i think they might catch a streak here and make the big dance. all those teams are beatable at soldier, we just have to have a good game plan and execute our game. they can impose there will at anytime, lets hope they saved some for the time it counts.

who didn't? if he only could have stayed healthy, which was never really going to be an option with his style of play.

even though the bears aren't on fire, i think they might catch a streak here and make the big dance. all those teams are beatable at soldier, we just have to have a good game plan and execute our game. they can impose there will at anytime, lets hope they saved some for the time it counts.

I hope so, my friend.....I hope so! :D