[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boise St vs Oklahoma

theeohiostate

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sarge. This has to be your worse nightmare come true. Little Boise State showing you a thing or two about football immediately after your 2nd grand team Michigan loses to your now 2nd worse nightmare team USC. :D

My worst nightmare is something happening to one of my kids. Football isnt a nightmare, regardless of the outcome. And I picked SC to beat Michigan in the bowl picks, as I knew Michigan would be flat after losing out on the NC game.

My worst nightmare is something happening to one of my kids. Football isnt a nightmare, regardless of the outcome. And I picked SC to beat Michigan in the bowl picks, as I knew Michigan would be flat after losing out on the NC game.

The way your day is going you might want to sleep with your kids tonight. :D

Wow. Oklahoma is an embarassment, and I am a Sooner homer. It's a shame we have moron homers like Sarge on this site who try to tell you otherwise. BSU is impressive however.

you are no Sooner Homer. Anyone who is a Sooner Homer would never call Oklahoma an embarassment.

You are a F'n liar.

you are no Sooner Homer. Anyone who is a Sooner Homer would never call Oklahoma an embarassment.

You are a F'n liar.

I love my Sooner's. I am watching Fox right now. Are you watching Grey's Anatomy? Tune into the game. didsh*t. The Sooner are losing to f'n Boise State. Are you saying that is not an embarassment? J'off