[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to Boise St

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously OU was wrong.

It's gotta hurt that your team is losing games it ought to win because of some perceived superiority complex that causes them not to take opponents seriously enough.

What makes you think Trickery wouldnt have backfired on a team not used to resorting to it. At least Boise has done alot of these plays this season. OU should take some fall for being out of position on both the TD before the end of regulation and the 2 pt try, or those plays wouldnt have worked no matter how well they were executed. I give Boise credit, and there is certainly enough blame to go around for OU. 4 turnovers, getting beat late by trick plays, and allowing this lil sister program to be within 2 TDs late was rediculous.

Dude, you guys were the ones that were lucky to be within 2 TDs late. You weren't even that close near the end of the 3rd! :D

Some of you idiots forget how Boise St got the lead they had. They received the same gifts OU got later. BTW, I thought I blocked your sorry ass like Rockerbraves already. Oh well, done now.

Boise st deserved to win ...how they did it should not change the fact that they played 60 + minutes with OU and showed they were good enough to not only be on the same field but also leave the field victorius

Unbeleivable game all in all

I never debated they didnt deserve to win. This isnt Oregon where the refs stole the game from the Sooners. Boise made the plays to get it done. Even though OU gave them gift after gift early on, they still have to make the plays to turn them into points, and they did. I give Boise all the credit in the world for the win. I didnt think this game would be close. I really saw this as OU wearing them out by the end of the 3rd qtr. And come to find out, that is why Peterson went for two, he said his defense was gassed. After hearing that, I certainly dont blame him for doing what he did, and it now makes sense, even if he didnt make it. But clearly they did, and I gave them props to start this post.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Let us not forget, that BSU was beating OU for the first 58.5 minutes of the game without the big tricks that you continue to whine about.

Let us also not forget that both teams made costly errors that led to easy points for the other team. None more blatant than the Int TD late in the game. So that should take care of whine #2.

Anything else?

What makes you think Trickery wouldnt have backfired on a team not used to resorting to it. At least Boise has done alot of these plays this season. OU should take some fall for being out of position on both the TD before the end of regulation and the 2 pt try, or those plays wouldnt have worked no matter how well they were executed. I give Boise credit, and there is certainly enough blame to go around for OU. 4 turnovers, getting beat late by trick plays, and allowing this lil sister program to be within 2 TDs late was rediculous.

So whose fault is it that OU was unprepared?

Or I suppose that was a fluke, too.

I never debated they didnt deserve to win. This isnt Oregon where the refs stole the game from the Sooners. Boise made the plays to get it done. Even though OU gave them gift after gift early on, they still have to make the plays to turn them into points, and they did. I give Boise all the credit in the world for the win. I didnt think this game would be close. I really saw this as OU wearing them out by the end of the 3rd qtr. And come to find out, that is why Peterson went for two, he said his defense was gassed. After hearing that, I certainly dont blame him for doing what he did, and it now makes sense, even if he didnt make it. But clearly they did, and I gave them props to start this post.

Like HE** you do.

You're calling it a fluke.

If you were giving them credit, you'd acknowledge that Boise outprepared, outcoached, and outexecuted the Sooners, and that the better team won.

Let us not forget, that BSU was beating OU for the first 58.5 minutes of the game without the big tricks that you continue to whine about.

Let us also not forget that both teams made costly errors that led to easy points for the other team. None more blatant than the Int TD late in the game. So that should take care of whine #2.

Anything else?

LMMFAO, this nut job creates another name, to try and lure me to respond to him. Sorry nut job, Bye Bye again.

Like HE** you do.

You're calling it a fluke.

If you were giving them credit, you'd acknowledge that Boise outprepared, outcoached, and outexecuted the Sooners, and that the better team won.

This is what pisses me off the most. David beat Goliath, and it took 4 turnovers, OUs best Wr going down in the 1st quarter and 3 trick plays for Boise to win the game. I was gracious giving Boise credit, but the more haters like you posted, the more my true feelings came out, that this was a outright fluke. Boise proved they belonged on the field with OU, and made one of the biggest upsets in bowl game recent memory. But look at what they had to do late to do it. I dont think the better team won, because the better team continues the game after the 1st OT and doesnt go for broke, because the better team isnt gassed like the Boise D was, allowing Peterson to rip off 25 yards untouched into the endzone during OT.

Boise won the game, and the deserve credit, but not for being a better team, but for selling out and rolling the dice, and come up 7. These two teams line up next week, and its still a TD pt spread next week, and Boise is the underdog again.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

This is what pisses me off the most. David beat Goliath, and it took 4 turnovers, OUs best Wr going down in the 1st quarter and 3 trick plays for Boise to win the game. I was gracious giving Boise credit, but the more haters like you posted, the more my true feelings came out, that this was a outright fluke. Boise proved they belonged on the field with OU, and made one of the biggest upsets in bowl game recent memory. But look at what they had to do late to do it. I dont think the better team won, because the better team continues the game after the 1st OT and doesnt go for broke, because the better team isnt gassed like the Boise D was, allowing Peterson to rip off 25 yards untouched into the endzone during OT.

Boise won the game, and the deserve credit, but not for being a better team, but for selling out and rolling the dice, and come up 7. These two teams line up next week, and its still a TD pt spread next week, and Boise is the underdog again.

You lying coward. Check the orignal BSU/OU post. You were up to your pathetic excuses long before you were "gratious giving Boise credit".

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

No more pathetic then you've been trying to argue the fact the Big 10 didn't just punk the SEC yesterday and with one more contests between the SEC and Big 10 to go, it looks very apparent, the SEC will go 0-3 against the lowly, hopeless, no talent league from the North.

But you'll come up with some excuses of your own i'm sure, and not give us our deserved for taking 3 of 3 H2H matchups, 2 of which the SEC was the favorite.

LOL at the "I was gracious" nonsense. That was blatantly insincere BS, and you just admitted as much.

OU may have better athletes. I don't think anyone would dispute that.

But OU most certainly was not the better team last night. Boise was the better team last night.

And you'll continue to be mocked and ridiculed until you suck it up and admit that's 1) true, and 2) no fluke.

(And it wouldn't hurt for you to realize that OU benefitted from Boise turnovers just as much, if not moreso, than Boise did from OU turnovers. The whole "Boise won because of OU turnovers" argument is laughable.)

Edited by davearm

Don't you think any team would do whatever it takes to win a game? (I am talking play calling here not underhanded unsportsmanship play or anything like that) So if OU had several plays in their play book they knew would surprise or beat Boise they would not have pulled them out and used them....even if they were trick plays???

LOL at the "I was gracious" nonsense. That was blatantly insincere BS, and you just admitted as much.

OU may have better athletes. I don't think anyone would dispute that.

But OU most certainly was not the better team last night. Boise was the better team last night.

And you'll continue to be mocked and ridiculed until you suck it up and admit that's 1) true, and 2) no fluke.

(And it wouldn't hurt for you to realize that OU benefitted from Boise turnovers just as much, if not moreso, than Boise did from OU turnovers. The whole "Boise won because of OU turnovers" argument is laughable.)

You must be a comlete idiot. OU gave Boise 14 pts, Boise gave OU 14 pts right back at the end. That is a wash. Ou turned it over another time on an underthrown pass into the endzone when he had the Wr wide open. That should have been 6 pts. So dont give me this OU benefitted more from turnovers than Boise. Had Boise actually had to play straight up for 4 quarters instead of in a shell for most of the 2nd half not trying to lose the game, OU probably would have caused even more turnovers and blown them out. So no the better team did not win, and those early turnovers clearly beneffited Boise, and when Boise had to play football, not just 3 and out in the 2nd half, they turned it over twice that led to OU points. The only pts their offense scored in the 2nd half of regulation was the hook and ladder trick play. Lets just say that well would have run dry if Boise had to do that all night, like they clearly showed was necessariy if not for a gift lead.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I was at the game and well, that was the greatest college game I have ever seen. To think that a hook and ladder and a statue of liberty play would decide a game. The ups and downs in the BSU section were many. There were so many "This is it" plays. There were a ton of great stories to this game and players that rose up after making horrible decisions namely, Paul Thompson. I thought he was going to get yanked after the last int. He came back huge and was the reason why OU got back into the game. Ironic, since he almost burried them. I love the call to go for 2 points since it was obvious that OU was not going to be stopped and BSU was getting tired on defense. Ballsiest call ever made on that stage.

You must be a comlete idiot. OU gave Boise 14 pts, Boise gave OU 14 pts right back at the end. That is a wash. Ou turned it over another time on an underthrown pass into the endzone when he had the Wr wide open. That should have been 6 pts. So dont give me this OU benefitted more from turnovers than Boise. Had Boise actually had to play straight up for 4 quarters instead of in a shell for most of the 2nd half not trying to lose the game, OU probably would have caused even more turnovers and blown them out. So no the better team did not win, and those early turnovers clearly beneffited Boise, and when Boise had to play football, not just 3 and out in the 2nd half, they turned it over twice that led to OU points. The only pts their offense scored in the 2nd half of regulation was the hook and ladder trick play. Lets just say that well would have run dry if Boise had to do that all night, like they clearly showed was necessariy if not for a gift lead.

So you say OU could've had another 6 points except for an intercepted bomb.

Well I say Boise could've delivered the knockout blow in the 4th quarter if they hadn't fumbled the ball away in OU territory.

This game's turnover story was very much even, despite your illusions to the contrary.