[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs ND

theeohiostate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm just now leaving work and limited to Gamecast. What's up with all the PFs on ND? Are they really hitting late?

There was a late hit along the sidelines but it was pretty tame. The officials seem to be calling the bs close to the vest so any extra circular stuff looks like it will be called.

Most teams seem to get better as the season goes on, but after watching ND's game towards season's end and now, very obvious they have gotten progressively worse.

I think they'll settle down and play ok. I don't think they'll win, but I think they'll show up here in the 2nd quarter.

LSU defense , not at all as good as advertised thus far.

Missed FG

Dropped TD pass

1st drive personal foul and 2 dropped passes

By Notre Dame. If not for shooting themselves in the foot, ND could easily have 21 points in this one. LSU not stopping the Irish, the Irish however stopping themselves.

Now a poor pass by Quinn at the LSU 1 yard line for an INT, taking more points off the board for ND.

Edited by theeohiostate

Where's this LSU defense i've heard about all week????

Walker already has 115 yards in the FIRST half , he only mananged 25 yards the entire game against Michigan and 56 yards against USC.

ND handed LSU 7 points on the fake FG, then gave away another 7 on the sure TD catch, that hit Samardzija head. Score may be 21-14 on the scoreboard, but ND has bitchslapped this patsy defense in the first half for over 250 yards. :bash:

LSU only up 7 at the half............????? :tup:

Michigan and USC combined to be up 59-24 to this same ND team at the half.

LSU :D

SEC :D

:clap:

Where's this LSU defense i've heard about all week????

Walker already has 115 yards in the FIRST half , he only mananged 25 yards the entire game against Michigan and 56 yards against USC.

ND handed LSU 7 points on the fake FG, then gave away another 7 on the sure TD catch, that hit Samardzija head. Score may be 21-14 on the scoreboard, but ND has bitchslapped this patsy defense in the first half for over 250 yards. :bash:

LSU only up 7 at the half............????? :tup:

Michigan and USC combined to be up 59-24 to this same ND team at the half.

LSU :D

SEC :D

:clap:

Whew, tough first half. Thought LSU came out with fire but don't seem to be into this game like they need to be. Unlike TOS I always respect my opponent. As bad as LSU played being up by 7 isn't that bad.

Whew, tough first half. Thought LSU came out with fire but don't seem to be into this game like they need to be. Unlike TOS I always respect my opponent. As bad as LSU played being up by 7 isn't that bad.

I'll be ready for you to downplay LSU , just like you did when the Big 10 took down the other two SEC opponents.

Quite simply, this LSU defense hasn't seen an offense like this and can't get pressure on Quinn consistently enough to disrupt ND. I figured as much, what impresses me more then ND killing the LSU D, is the ND defense has shown up for the first time all season, coincidence or the LSU offense?

If i were an LSU fan, i'd be ready to eat some MAJOR crow. This game should be the biggest blowout of the bowl season, if you consider how the teams are "percieved" going into the game.

Not an impressive half by LSU , very similar to what we've already seen out of the SEC by Auburn, Tenn, and Arkansas.

Thought we were suppose to be the home team. That reverse call on the INT was pretty sorry. Especially since the call on the field was ruled an Interception. :D

Well...it did not really matter. LSU stepped up and picked it off next couple plays.

Walker has to continue to give ND balance if they are going to have a chance.

I have to say if Jamarcus Russell comes out he should be the first qb taken.

Thought we were suppose to be the home team. That reverse call on the INT was pretty sorry. Especially since the call on the field was ruled an Interception. :D

With 65K fans and playing in Lo. , i'd say your a Home team, but if you want to read into what Bradshaw of all people saw on that play, go ahead.

Was he even wearing his glasses today............nope.

With 65K fans and playing in Lo. , i'd say your a Home team, but if you want to read into what Bradshaw of all people saw on that play, go ahead.

Was he even wearing his glasses today............nope.

Now I know your full of BS. If a sixty year old man can see it without his glasses why can't a paid replay official get the call ight? :D

It was close, IMO the ball was loose..BUT...I would lean to not enough evidence if I was making the call the camera angle was a little off. I just thought of it as a really good punt anyway. LSU ended up with better field position anyway. LSU seems suprised by the misdirection and draw plays to Walker.

LSU defense is so aggresive that they over run the play on draws and are leaving the trap play open for ND.

I have to say the play with the pulling guard and Walker running for a huge chunk was a thing of beauty.

Weiss going for the fake punt was horrible call...I see taking a chance but that was a long 3 or 4 yards and way to early in the game 1st possesion...Wow what's next a onside kick to open 2nd half.

Edited by sacosud

LSU is one healthy team, Ive never seen so much excess on a team from position to position. This team is as average as any we have seen thus far. Notre Dame doesnt deserve to be in the Poulon Josh Gordon Eater bowl, let alone a Jan Bowl. Boise would beat LSU by 2 scores, they deserve to drop considerably even if they win.