[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Michigan fan at the gym

detlef

Every Wednesday, my wife and I go to the 6am Spin Class at our gym. It's pretty much the same group of people every week and this one guy has been wearing a Michigan cap for the entire month of December. For whatever reason, I've never ended up on a bike near the guy, so we've never exchanged many words.

Today we were running a bit late and there was only one bike left, right next to him. Because I used to race bikes, I'm sort of particular about adjusting the seat, handle bars, etc. to make the ride comfortable. I've noticed, in fact, that I'm pretty much the only person in the class who fusses with it that much.

So today I'm quickly going through my OCD bike adjustment ritual and the guy is looking at me sort of shaking his head.

"Getting a little carried away, aren't you?" he says.

"Yah, I like a comfortable ride. Then again, you're a Michigan guy right?"

"Yep"

"I guess you guys aren't all that big on making adjustments are you." I give him the eyebrow raise.

To his credit, he laughed and gave a sheepish shrug.

Wow, that is funny. I didn't think any football fans actually go to spin class. :D

You're right, at least at my gym, most seem to be fat slobs that just walk on the treadmill watching ESPN calling a workout what I think of as walking my dog.

Every Wednesday, my wife and I go to the 6am Spin Class at our gym. It's pretty much the same group of people every week and this one guy has been wearing a Michigan cap for the entire month of December. For whatever reason, I've never ended up on a bike near the guy, so we've never exchanged many words.

Today we were running a bit late and there was only one bike left, right next to him. Because I used to race bikes, I'm sort of particular about adjusting the seat, handle bars, etc. to make the ride comfortable. I've noticed, in fact, that I'm pretty much the only person in the class who fusses with it that much.

So today I'm quickly going through my OCD bike adjustment ritual and the guy is looking at me sort of shaking his head.

"Getting a little carried away, aren't you?" he says.

"Yah, I like a comfortable ride. Then again, you're a Michigan guy right?"

"Yep"

"I guess you guys aren't all that big on making adjustments are you." I give him the eyebrow raise.

To his credit, he laughed and gave a sheepish shrug.

You SEC fans are so clever, but again this is a group of homers going around calling themselves the best 2 loss team in history of college football....NOW that's funny.

I now would like to present the trophy for the best 2 loss team in history award to LSU.

There was some other very close 2 loss teams to consider, I just don't seem to recall exactly who those teams might be...okay maybe 1 "2006" USC.

GO IRISH

Edited by sacosud

You SEC fans are so clever, but again this is a group of homers going around calling themselves the best 2 loss team in history of college football....NOW that's funny.

I now would like to present the trophy for the best 2 loss team in history award to LSU.

There was some other very close 2 loss teams to consider, I just don't seem to recall exactly who those teams might be.

GO IRISH

Don't forget we also earned the ESPN national championship. :D

GEAUX Tigers

Don't forget we also earned the ESPN national championship. :D

GEAUX Tigers

And that was against Michigan....Funny how neither Flordia and OSU was not in that fantasy game...Gee I wonder if that was planned out...hmmmmm :D