[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hawks - cowboys

Down Goes Frazia

.... so the last week I was worried as hell that I might miss the game this weekend. I've got commitments on saturday that I couldn't get out of. Emphasize DAY. :huh:

When we found out it was Saturday night it was all cool and I knew I'd be sitting here for the game.

then last night I get a call from my buddy telling me that we've been invited to our friends' endzone suite for the game !!! :clap::tup:

:D STOKED !!!

We were down there earlier this year for the Giants game but have never been there for a playoff game. The suite is on the NW corner of the field right between bobby Engrams suite & DJax's suite. ( lower left on your TV screen) Here's my fat ass with bobby Engram's wife sitting on the lower left. I'll have to get a frontal shot of her this week. :bash:

Here's another shot of the view from the seats. It's freak'in incredible being that close to the action.... a whole different ball game than being in the stands.

you even get to see the mascot up close & personal. :doh:

At any rate..... didn't want to rub it in here :lol: .... just wanted to show you that living in the city has it's advantages. :D

BTW, I invited Sarge up for the game a while back but seeing as he's a Rosie O'Donnell when it comes to flying he declined. :D:bash:

Just look where he would have been sitting. :D

You've gotta be kidding! Sarge, you gotta come up with a better excuse than that. At least say your wife won't let you or something. :clap:

Like Deion used to say, Both.

Ive been on a plane once, Spring Break 88, flew from Dallas to San Antonio, then drove to South Padre Beach from there. It was so bad, I gave my return ticket to a buddys girlfriend, and I rode 9 hrs by Car back to Big D.

But that is all about to change. I won a Poker Tourny a few months back, and the prize was a paid trip (air and hotel) to Vegas for me and the wife. She said we are going. And at Xmas, my brother informed me, he and his long time GF are getting married in Cancun this June. I said, sorry, but we cant afford to go in June, hoping that would get me out of having to fly to Mexico. Then my parents handed me and my wife a free trip and said you will be going. So I better get over this fear pretty quick. 2 trips by air this yr, after making only 1 my first 34 yrs. But when your wife and mom says you will be going, on free trips, looks like I will be going.

Frazia, Id love to meet you in Seattle for the game, but I cant afford the trip :D

But when your wife and mom says you will be going, on free trips, looks like I will be going.

one bourbon, one scotch, one beer..... one valium & the flight will be fine. :bash:

As for here i know i'll get your boise state ass up here soon enough. :D Just wanted to show you where you woulda been this weekend. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

Like Deion used to say, Bofe.

Ive been on a plane once, Spring Break 88, flew from Dallas to San Antonio, then drove to South Padre Beach from there. It was so bad, I gave my return ticket to a buddys girlfriend, and I rode 9 hrs by Car back to Big D.

But that is all about to change. I won a Poker Tourny a few months back, and the prize was a paid trip (air and hotel) to Vegas for me and the wife. She said we are going. And at Xmas, my brother informed me, he and his long time GF are getting married in Cancun this June. I said, sorry, but we cant afford to go in June, hoping that would get me out of having to fly to Mexico. Then my parents handed me and my wife a free trip and said you will be going. So I better get over this fear pretty quick. 2 trips by air this yr, after making only 1 my first 34 yrs. But when your wife and mom says you will be going, on free trips, looks like I will be going.

Frazia, Id love to meet you in Seattle for the game, but I cant afford the trip :D

fixed

:D Enjoy Fraz...man we need a win this week...or just a real good thumping on TO...either would be nice :bash: Come on Hamlin now is the time to knock TO into tomorrow!!! :D

Just want to apologize ahead of time for the loss this weekend. Dallas 27 Hawks 20. Bring on the Bears!!!!

.... so the last week I was worried as hell that I might miss the game this weekend. I've got commitments on saturday that I couldn't get out of. Emphasize DAY. :bash:

When we found out it was Saturday night it was all cool and I knew I'd be sitting here for the game.

then last night I get a call from my buddy telling me that we've been invited to our friends' endzone suite for the game !!! :D:D

I've been in suites at the Bradley Center and Miller Park and they are an awesome way to watch a game.

But I hope you have a nice expense account because they overcharge for EVERYTHING in those damn suites.

Maybe TO will pull out a sharpie and sign you one of his touchdown catches !!!!!!

Welcher.

But I hope you have a nice expense account because they overcharge for EVERYTHING in those damn suites.

lol....... we pay for nothing here, but the company that owns the suite certainly does to the tune of about 150K per year. Booze, beer, food is all included for every game, right down to the desert cart that rolls in in the 3rd. quarter. It's pretty cool. The nicest thing is having your own bathroom...... no waiting in line to take a leak. :D

lol....... we pay for nothing here, but the company that owns the suite certainly does to the tune of about 150K per year. Booze, beer, food is all included for every game, right down to the desert cart that rolls in in the 3rd. quarter. It's pretty cool. The nicest thing is having your own bathroom...... no waiting in line to take a leak. :D

Suites are the best and I hope you have a great time Fraz. Have a few :D for me

In that case, congrats and :D bottoms up!