[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nick Sabin New Tide Coach?

Rockerbraves

He will win in Bama, and put them back on the National map. His former college team on the other hand LSU, is in as bad of hands as any program in the country, Les Miles hands. Once Sabans recruits are gone, that sad sack school will be what it was before Saban got there. A swamp. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

He will win in Bama, and put them back on the National map. His former college team on the other hand LSU, is in as bad of hands as any program in the country, Les Miles hands. Once Sabans recruits are gone, that sad sack school will be what it was before Saban got there. A swamp. :D

Actually Coach Miles has done a pretty decent job of recruiting so far and well his win/loss record thur far gives us hope he's a fairly decent game coach whether that's with Sabin's talent or not. Perhaps his biggest test as a coach will come fairly soon when he has to replace his offensive and defensive coordinators who will soon be gone.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Saban is an arrogent a hole, and now he gets to deal with the most corrupt program in the country. Good luck dealing with the good ole boys down there Nick. Hope they don't give the coaches red flags to challenge plays at the college level, if so we all know what a wimp Saban is. Maybe after a loss, he can come out and talk about how he had such a great gameplan, and his players just didn't execute and take no blame on himself like he did after his last college game.

Saban is an arrogent a hole, and now he gets to deal with the most corrupt program in the country. Good luck dealing with the good ole boys down there Nick. Hope they don't give the coaches red flags to challenge plays at the college level, if so we all know what a wimp Saban is. Maybe after a loss, he can come out and talk about how he had such a great gameplan, and his players just didn't execute and take no blame on himself like he did after his last college game.

:D

I was listening to a guy from South Fl on sports radio last night who was basically saying most see him as a total failure in Miami and wont miss him a bit. He basically said that they couldn't point to one decision he's made and say it was good. That the only good players on that team are ones he inherited.

Come on guys!!!!!!! He was offered a boat load of cash and he has 1 more subpar season in south Florida he would be long gone and everyone would be saying what a moron he was for not taking the Bama job.

Saban is most likely one of the best defensive minds in the game at least at the college level. Michigan State was on it's way to being a power when he left. I think you have to understand when someone throws that kind of money at you, it's going to make you take a second and maybe third lookI can't blame him for getting out of Miami and getting a bunch of cash to boot. Look what he did at LSU, I know he spent alot of time as a coach in NFL, I just think his game is College Football. I guarantee he will get the recruits and Bama will return to the top of the SEC in 2 seasons.

Edited by sacosud

Down here on talk radio, Saban is getting ripped down one side and up the other. He is hated. Apparently, the fans and the media find it poor form for someone to blatantly lie to them.

The LSU fan base down in New Orleans are doing the "Sabin Sucks" cheer. Let's just say Nick might want to send his assistant coaches to recruit Louisiana prospects.

Come on guys!!!!!!! He was offered a boat load of cash and he has 1 more subpar season in south Florida he would be long gone and everyone would be saying what a moron he was for not taking the Bama job.

Saban is most likely one of the best defensive minds in the game at least at the college level. Michigan State was on it's way to being a power when he left. I think you have to understand when someone throws that kind of money at you, it's going to make you take a second and maybe third lookI can't blame him for getting out of Miami and getting a bunch of cash to boot.

Oh, completely agree. I will never fault a guy for getting paid. I think the lamest thing I ever hear from the mouths of sports fans is when they dog a guy for taking a better paying job. Like they wouldn't in a heartbeat.

I was simply reporting that it doesn't appear that Miami was going to miss him much anyway

Word has it that Sabin negotiated a $700,000 contract for Fisher while he was at it. Fisher and Miles really have never gotten along very well, so Fisher was probably gone anyway.

Its a shame but rocker, I have to agree with Sarge. The LSU program will go down the drain when Fisher leaves. Miles ( with that stupid white hat ) will bring this LSU team down the tubes. He was horrible at OSU and I'm starting to see signs with his running game here at LSU, that will be one sad day for Tiger Nation.

Its a shame but rocker, I have to agree with Sarge. The LSU program will go down the drain when Fisher leaves. Miles ( with that stupid white hat ) will bring this LSU team down the tubes. He was horrible at OSU and I'm starting to see signs with his running game here at LSU, that will be one sad day for Tiger Nation.

It certainly won't be good if Fisher leaves, but it hasn't been THAT BAD since Sabin left. That next hire for Miles will determine if he is a good coach or not. Got to figure alot of pressure on Miles tonight to deliver a win.

I was listening to a guy from South Fl on sports radio last night who was basically saying most see him as a total failure in Miami and wont miss him a bit. He basically said that they couldn't point to one decision he's made and say it was good. That the only good players on that team are ones he inherited.

His decision to let Brees go and sign Culpepper was definately a "Men of Genius" move :D

It certainly won't be good if Fisher leaves, but it hasn't been THAT BAD since Sabin left. That next hire for Miles will determine if he is a good coach or not. Got to figure alot of pressure on Miles tonight to deliver a win.

LSU will need to make some defensive adjustments at half. Let's see if Miles is up to the task. :D