[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Cowboyz1! Come out and Play-EEE-Ay!

Bonehand

Dear 'Boyz1, Jojo and any other Cowboys/Hawks huddlers who would care to partake,

As Cowboyz1 once said in this thread,:

"If the Hawks and the Cowboys are as good as we hope they are, then Bone and I will hopefully lay the lumber again, but this time it will be "meaningful" ehh Bone!"

How things change in a year! I'm not sure how good EITHER team actually is :bash: , but what better time than the present to renew our budding friendly rivalry with a fresh sigline bet! :D

I propose: sigline and Avi for one week, written by the winner's representative.

(if the Eagles fans will let you have yours back that is :D )

Any Takers? :clap:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Bonehand. Happy new year to you also. Looks as though we meet again.

First read this. Pay particular attention to post #14

You'll understand that it would be difficult to put a sigline bet in place given my current purgatory. However, on Friday when I get my mojo back, and get to fly my own colors again, I will post here.

Until then, I must nibble the crow and pay my dues............:D

Placing a bet while wearing all this crap is a sure jinx.

I'll be in touch :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Mr. Bonehand. Happy new year to you also. Looks as though we meet again.

First read this. Pay particular attention to post #14

You'll understand that it would be difficult to put a sigline bet in place given my current purgatory. However, on Friday when I get my mojo back, and get to fly my own colors again, I will post here.

Until then, I must nibble the crow and pay my dues............:D

Placing a bet while wearing all this crap is a sure jinx.

I'll be in touch :D

:clap: I understand completely. You know where to find me. :bash:

Dear 'Boyz1, Jojo and any other Cowboys/Hawks huddlers who would care to partake,

As Cowboyz1 once said in this thread,:

"If the Hawks and the Cowboys are as good as we hope they are, then Bone and I will hopefully lay the lumber again, but this time it will be "meaningful" ehh Bone!"

How things change in a year! I'm not sure how good EITHER team actually is :clap: , but what better time than the present to renew our budding friendly rivalry with a fresh sigline bet! :bash:

I propose: sigline and Avi for one week, written by the winner's representative.

(if the Eagles fans will let you have yours back that is :D )

Any Takers? :tup:

I'm in. Dallas is in trouble and I'm not confident at all. But, I'M IN!!!!! :D

Here's a sig line for the potential winners:

We lost the Disappointment Bowl.

You know I'm in..... If I didn't have to be in Vegas Monday I would of flew up for the game so I could personally stick a fork in that lame SeaChicken

:D

What have I told you about that Sea-Chicken crap! :bash: Didn't you learn anything last year? :clap:

We wish you could be here though, JoJo :D

Jinx, schminx. What the hell. I feel pretty good that, in taking up this bet, I won't need to fear wearing a Seahawk's helmet or any Seahawks fan's generated sig-line for a week...

Oh...wait...I said a similar thing before jumping on the Cowboys-Eagles bet.

Screw it, I'M IN! For both.

I feel more optimistic about the scoring in this game than TimC, I think the Cowboys crush the Seahawks ... 21 - 20 :D

Edited by Gunther

Ok that's more like it. I thought I was about to grow feathers.

Alrighty then. Let's get down to business hawks fans. Breaking down the game I see it like this.

Defense

Safetys Roy and Watkins vs. Hamlin and Boulware = Push as Roy is a better run stopper but Hamlin and Boulware cover better then both.

Corners Newman, Henry, and Glenn vs. Well......Warm Bodies = Dallas is clearly better here.

Linebackers James, Ware and Co. vs. Peterson, tatupu and an injured Hill = Peterson and Ware match each other while the rest I have to give the nod to Dallas as when they are on they can cover and rush the QB.

D Line Spears, Canty, Fergy, Ratliff, vs. fisher, Darby, Bernard..........NEEEVer heard of um. Ok Wistrom is solid but I will take our young bucks over the hawks line.

Offense

QB Romo vs. Hass = Got to give Hass the nod because of experience alone. However, long term Romo is going to be a solid starter for years to come and could make a huge leap this year with some playoff success.

WR Owens, Glenn, Crayton, Hurd vs. Banged up Hackett, Djack, Burleson and healthy Branch and Engram = I'll take Dallas' wide outs against your secondary all day long even if they were healthy.

RB JJ and MB Hammer vs. SA and Morris = If Alexander was healthy I give him the definite edge but I still wonder if his foot is healed totally. I'll take the 1 2 punch of the Cowboys and hope JJ has another one of his breakouts in Seattle.

OL I'll take Dallas again here because this will be Seattle’s 8th different O line this year. No consistency. While Colombo and Flo have been solid and the interior is serviceable.

Coaching Even although Mike has more rings.

Intangibles Both teams are capable of playing well and have done so in spurts this season. Seattle is playing at home so their crowd is a factor if they get the lead. Dallas is very hungry while Seattle looks like it still is recovering from last years hangover.

This is going to be a great game but Bonehand your going down and hard. I like our chances. Seattle will have to protect their secondary by rolling coverages which opens lanes for JJ and the Hammer to run a Parcells game plan. When they try to stop the run they go over the top with Owens and Glenn. Hass is harassed all day long, throws two picks and SA gets less then 70 yard rushing.

Finally, Dallas can't play as poorly as they have this time round. We get our first playoff win in 10 years. So Bone, your on and this time there will be no Bledsoe to save you..............I hope. :D

Cowboys 27

Hawks 10

Edited by Cowboyz1

I acn't seem to fix this crap from home.

What do you mean can't fix it. Come on Club, it's wildcard weekend, and Dallas is playing on the road in hostile territory and your telling me that you can't pluck the feathers from your a$$. :D

Come on man, we need you!

Damn I feel like a new man, lets pluck some yard bird, I mean Seahawks! Go Cowboys!!!

That's the spirit. Time to get hyped. This is BIG, I mean BIG. Romo, it's time to so us those backyard drills DVD's paid off.

We will win this game and go into Chicago loaded for Bear and blitz Rex into mistakes. Then we will stand on the threshold of football immortality. Dispite our season, Bill pulls this team together and makes one more run for glory. It all starts Saturday at 5pm. Oh man, I love this time of year.