[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quinn wants to play for Browns

kpholmes

Do you honestly believe that to be true? I don't see it. Not baiting you here, just looking for your reasoning.

Which part of that. I dont think Alex Smith is very good at all. All 3 Qbs this past yr look much better than him. I think Smith going #1 overall was a big mistake, and he will turn out to be a disappointment like Tim Couch.

And I think Smith did more in college than Quinn did. Smith has better running skills, I wouldnt think Quinn was more accurate or a stronger arm, and Quinn certainly doesnt have the It factor like VY or Leinart, and sure isnt known for carrying a team on his shoulders for a big win. If it wasnt for Charlie Weiss going to Notre dame, Quinn would be a 2nd round pick at best. But since Weiss compared him to Brady, his stock rose dramatically. Personally Id rather have the BYU Qb at the next level than Quinn.

Thanks...I knew that... :D Turf was meant as a generalized term...but I get your point.

I felt like a dork pointing that out, but that retractable grass field is so cool I had to mention it.

I think Martz makes sense for Arizona. The Cardinals aren't going to a Superbowl any time soon, but they do have some great offensive weapons. If I was them, I'd want someone that can generate some excitement and get that team to put up some serious points. Turn them into a 2001-2002 Rams team or a 2005 Colts-type team. Defense be damned.

Troy Smith is from Cleveland, and you would think he'd want to play for the Browns, too.

You've all seen him at his best, because he does, in fact, step it up for big games.

It'll be funny if he has a big game Monday night and the Browns draft him.

I personally don't think he (Smith) goes that high, but he certainly does have that poise you look for when the pressure is on.

Quinn has some talent, for sure, but he's mostly just a pretty-boy. Too bad whats-his-name was already on The Bachelor, because I think that'd be a great gig for Quinn.

Troy Smith is from Cleveland, and you would think he'd want to play for the Browns, too.

You've all seen him at his best, because he does, in fact, step it up for big games.

It'll be funny if he has a big game Monday night and the Browns draft him.

I personally don't think he (Smith) goes that high, but he certainly does have that poise you look for when the pressure is on.

Quinn has some talent, for sure, but he's mostly just a pretty-boy. Too bad whats-his-name was already on The Bachelor, because I think that'd be a great gig for Quinn.

Smith would be better than Frye, Anderson, and Dorsey. :D