[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Position vs Final Standings

idahov

This is interesting. In a three player keeper, surely the person with the #10 pick should pick at 4.10, as the fourth round is effectively the first round?

You can keep 0-3 players, and several teams opted to keep 0 were picking in the "true" first round. I opted to keep three, so my first "open" pick wasn't until 4.3.

You can keep 0-3 players, and several teams opted to keep 0 were picking in the "true" first round. I opted to keep three, so my first "open" pick wasn't until 4.3.

The other way of dealing with that is to have a preliminary draft just for the people keeping less than 3, then use fourth round as first round. Different leagues, different systems.

Had last pick in a serpentine draft 10 team league. Ended 1st. Drafted S. Jax and P. Manning with the first 2 picks. Ended up with Chester, KJones, ABoldin, AJohnson, ACrumpler. Barely made the playoffs.

2nd league I had the 2nd overall pick in a keeper league. (you keep up to 4 players but lose a draft pick per player kept. So basically, there is an expansion draft until everyone has 4 players, then the main draft kicks in at round 5.) LJ, THolt, RWayne, D. Foster-----then made a bunch of trades and ended up with LT, R. Dayne, Owens, Harrison. 1st overall in that one as well.

I'm not so sure about that. I saw Alexander go 1 or 2 in many leagues. Going into the year all of the big 3 had team issues.

I know not everyone did. I picked 3rd and had Alexander in Better Luck Next year and went 7-6 barely missing the playoffs. but I bet out of the big 3 this year Alexander went 3rd more than L.T or L.J. and with that 2nd pick so far away it was a recipe for disaster.