[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ohio St. University vs. Florida

Florida-38

OSU-31

SEC-7-0 in bowl games against OSU

OSU-0-7 in bowl games against SEC

I don't see why tradition is gonna change this year.

Boise State will be the only undefeated team in D-1 this year, thus bringing more controversy than in 2003 when the Championship was split...

Coach Tressel or Coach Cooper???? Hmmmm...I wonder.

Florida-38

OSU-31

Boise State will be the only undefeated team in D-1 this year, thus bringing more controversy than in 2003 when the Championship was split...

How about Jim Tressel 1-0 in championship games, I don't see a reason why that won't change.

If you can not see the difference between a Jim Tressel coached team and a John Cooper coached team then I guess your right. Tress is 0-1 vs SEC since taking over. I guess that's as much tradition as my 1-0 in title games so sure makes sense that the Gators whoop OSU.

Florida-38

OSU-31

If you are talking split mythical NC think you have to throw LSU into the mix since they have already won ESPN's mythical NC. :D

I honestly don't know. I have not seen one OSU game this season. I know that Florida has an excellent defense and the offense ranges from mediocre to above average. If Florida can avoid turnovers and making horrifically stupid plays on offense, I believe they have a legitimate chance because of their defense.

I don't see this as a high scoring game.

At this point, I don't care about strength of conference or a close win=loss or how great Oklahoma is--I just want Florida to win.

Wasn't Michigan's top D supposed to be what was going to stop the Bucks? This is exactly what happened in the OSU - Mich game. Mich's D was nowhere near as effective as anyone would have expected because of Tressell's gameplan. Michigan did not turn the ball over and that is one of the main reasons they were in the game. Check the stats on points off of turnovers for OSU vs. points for their opponents off OSU turnovers. If Florida has any chance at all they better hold on to the ball and get some turnovers with points converted off of them, otherwise ... stick a fork in them.

Edited by junebugz

If Florida has any chance at all they better hold on to the ball and get some turnovers with points converted off of them, otherwise ... stick a fork in them.

+1 hard to disagree with this. But it could happen...

Lest than 2 hours away...

Gametime: 7:00 PM CST

Network: Fox

Article "Gator fans no match for Buckeyes"

Good article and very true. I've been out to Tempe 3 of the last 5 years and in '02 against Miami , it was 95% Buckeyes and a mere, maybe 5K Miami fans in Sun Devil Stadium. Last season, i was amazed to see Notre Dame nearly carry half the stadium, and while that had the seats, they were outnumbered in the city 10-1 by Buckeyes just going to tailgate in support.

I don't know what it is about Arizona, the Fiesta Bowl, but the Buckeyes flat out carry that state.

:D GO BUCKS!