[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowher to Miami?

DemonKnight

Well if Fox tanks it could be a possibility, but that's not going to happen-06 was an aparition fellas, Cat's will be back and Fox will hoist the Lombardi.

Probably more accurate to say "the Lombardi will be hosted on the Fox broadcast of the Super Bowl"

Cowher had a nice run in Pittsburgh. Maybe I just don't like his style. I watch alot of Steeler's games and he always seemed to get conservative with a lead. ALWAYS. And his standing on the field screaming "LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" with his chin stuck out every game gets on my nerves.

And I know I'm in the minority here but I think it was a mistake on his part this year to not pull Ben and let Batch play. Seemed obvious that Ben was lost on the field this year (maybe rightfully so after the offseason he had).

I just don't like him. :D

I realize that pretty much all of the Steeler fans on this board are sad to see him go but I'm friends with some Steeler fans that were never crazy about him either....

Fair enough. As for sitting on the lead, he does it, and it is frustrating sometimes. However, his record when leading by 10 or more in the 2nd half was 100-1-1 last I saw. That is a hard number to argue with.

Fair enough. As for sitting on the lead, he does it, and it is frustrating sometimes. However, his record when leading by 10 or more in the 2nd half was 100-1-1 last I saw. That is a hard number to argue with.

Maybe Howbout them prefers EXCITING football to WINNING football.

:D That WOULD explain why he's stuck with the Cowboys for the past 10 years or so.

Cowher will be a Giant ...you heard it here first ...coughlin gets 1 more year ...gets axed end of next year and Cowher takes over by 2008-2009

Well, Cowher has made crappy QBs look great under his coaching...so going to the Giants would be a fit for him.