[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do we root for now?

Rockerbraves

For pure selfish reasons Michigan fans wanted to prove Urban Cryer wrong and threw their support to their bitter rival Ohio State. However after getting totally whooped in the Rose Bowl, it is no longer possible to say Michigan got screwed. While Wolverines might have disliked Florida for over a month, the hate for the buckeyes is sooo much deeper. Will the Michigan fans do the unspeakable and pull for Ohio State or will they pull for Urban Cryer Meyer on Monday? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ZDpQq7tmo

I enjoy seeing Ohio State lose more than I enjoy seeing Michigan win. Michigan had there chance in Nov and then again last week. That still stings me, but it's over. No way a true Michigan fan EVER roots for the Buckeyes. It's a hatred that runs too deep.

I'm going out to buy a Gator shirt for Monday.

I enjoy seeing Ohio State lose more than I enjoy seeing Michigan win. Michigan had there chance in Nov and then again last week. That still stings me, but it's over. No way a true Michigan fan EVER roots for the Buckeyes. It's a hatred that runs too deep.

I completely respect this and I feel the same way towards Michigan. Some of my good freinds are Michigan fans as I grew up on the Ohio/Michigan border. I cant beleive how many of them told me they are rooting for Ohio State. "Big Ten to the core" they say. I say F that. If roles were reversed I would want Michigan to die a horrible death. I have never rooted for Michigan and I never will. I would expect nothing else from a true fan. I respect your view Gonkis, as dillusional as it may be. :D

Know what you mean. Watching Sarge's mighty Oklahoma team lose to Lil Boise State was the most fun game to watch for me this bowl season. Problem I have is that I can't find a Boise State shirt anywhere. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Most of you know I'm a Michigan fan or OSU hater... same thing. Here's why...

I wrote a simple e-mail today to an "OSU fan" colleague that stated "I can't believe they got pounded so badly last night." That's all I wrote. Nothing more.

His response...

1. If the refs wouldn’t have had all those bad calls they would of won!

2. Ginn plays game over!

3. Florida got lucky!

4. Florida is a “dirty” team!

5. The lay-off killed OSU!

:D

Most of you know I'm a Michigan fan or OSU hater... same thing. Here's why...

I wrote a simple e-mail today to an "OSU fan" colleague that stated "I can't believe they got pounded so badly last night." That's all I wrote. Nothing more.

His response...

:D

I don't think a true football fan can make those types of excuses. The refs did not have any major bad calls and nothing that does not happen in everygame. Injuries happen and are a part of the game. You have to overcome that and someone has to step up. Florida did not play dirty at all from what I watched. Florida got lucky??? That's just plain simple being a homer...I don't blame the OSU fan for being shocked and devastated, however none of those excuses are worth anything and look like sour milk.

As much as I hate the SEC and the fact that they won the National Championship it makes me more happy to see the self proclaimed Mighty Thee Ohio State Buckeyes fall on their face.

We fell on our face last week and now they did.

Hopefully the Big Ten will continue to change and realize what it takes to win National Championships.

The Bucks NC a few years back was crap. Our NC in 1997 we didn't have to play a great team the last game to win it. Doesn't mean we didn't deserve it, just won it the old fashion way.

Big Ten is too stale right now.

The Bucks chance to win an NC was last year, that team was better then this years, IMO, the problem is so was USC and UT.

Bottom line is their needs to be an 8-12 team playoff. I would love to see a USC / Fla. matchup next week just to use one example.

The fact that there is 30-45 days in between the last game of the year and the "bowl" game is rediculous, for any school. Momentum and continuity is huge in sports.

Oh well. Maybe we'll get our Playoff in a few years.