[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your team is done, who do you HOPE wins the Superbowl?

For those of us whose team sare out of the playoffs, or are in but not serious contenders, who do you hope will win? Or even, who do you hope WON'T win?

Oakland was done at kickoff this season, Giants are pretty weak at this point. I would love to see P. Manning win a Superbowl but that Run Defense is frighteningly bad (Ron Dayne? Are you kidding me?). The Jets are hot and overachieving, and although I think they win this week, I don't see them going farther this year.

God help me and Al forgive me, but today, this week...

I hope the Eagles win a Superbowl this year. They have been consistantly great the passed few years, and I would love to see Garcia win a Superbowl. Though that would also serve as a heartbreaking dagger into McNabb's heart...

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

In this order...

NO - great story, fun offense

PHI - great story, fun offense

NYJ - The total underdogs

CHI - great defense, no players that I hate

SD - Great team, but pushed down because of division rivalry

BAL - McNair to Mason is an old school crush

SEA - can they make up for last year's screw job?

KC - meh

Tied for last:

NE

IND

DAL

NYG

Solidly behind SD right now. Really well built balanced team with the best front 7 on D in the NFL. Then there's the added bonus of SD building its team at the expense of ATL acquiring Vick.

I'd love to see a BAL/SD AFC final with SD going on to beat CHI in the SB. GB great Ds playing each other this time of the year.

San Diego Chargers (have family in SD, so its like a second home)

New Orleans Saints (used to be a huge Saints fan back when they were a defensive power house - gald to see them doing so well)

Ideally SD and NO will meet in the Super Bowl.

Saints (they're in the NFC so they're automatically huge underdogs, great story, great offense and Drew Brees at Disney World on the Tea Cup ride is just funny to me)

NE-could definitely go without listening to 3hrs of Brady hyperboles and superlatives.

IND-I won't be able to stand the slobbing Manning will get for years to come if he finally wins the big one.

CHI-Rex Grossman winning a Super Bowl? I would seriously question God's existence.

SD-Marty is just too perfect as one of the all-time hapless coaches.

SEA-a few reasons... 1) They're the only division champ that allowed more pts than it scored. that's sad. 2) NFC West was a much closer race than it should've been. AZ had the best within the division W-L record. that's awful.

DAL-Roy Williams, Super Bowl MVP... i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

BAL-blah blah blah all they needed was a veteran QB blah blah blah.

NYJ-the Puppy Bowl would be less sloppy and more high scoring.

KC-1 billion people watch LJ carry the ball 47 times leading to non-football fans annoyingly asking football fans, "is it against the rules to pass the ball now?"

NYG-if I wanted to watch a guy heave a ball 35-40 times off balance without really looking, I'll watch the NBA.

New Orleans Saints (used to be a huge Saints fan back when they were a defensive power house - gald to see them doing so well)

I am right there with you on this one.This would make a great game IMO and a very good storyline leading up to the Super Bowl.

Saints (they're in the NFC so they're automatically huge underdogs, great story, great offense and Drew Brees at Disney World on the Tea Cup ride is just funny to me)

NE-could definitely go without listening to 3hrs of Brady hyperboles and superlatives.

IND-I won't be able to stand the slobbing Manning will get for years to come if he finally wins the big one.

CHI-Rex Grossman winning a Super Bowl? I would seriously question God's existence.

SEA-a few reasons... 1) They're the only division champ that allowed more pts than it scored. that's sad. 2) NFC West was a much closer race than it should've been. AZ had the best within the division W-L record. that's awful.

DAL-Roy Williams, Super Bowl MVP... i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

KC-1 billion people watch LJ carry the ball 47 times leading to non-football fans annoyingly asking football fans, "is it against the rules to pass the ball now?"

NYG-if I wanted to watch a guy heave a ball 35-40 times off balance without really looking, I'll watch the NBA.

This was a great post, each one was funny but a few made me laugh out loud at my desk... especially your Dal, Blt and KC comments!

What about PHI. Give me a Philly write up! Just curious.

Solidly behind SD right now. Really well built balanced team with the best front 7 on D in the NFL. Then there's the added bonus of SD building its team at the expense of ATL acquiring Vick.

I'd love to see a BAL/SD AFC final with SD going on to beat CHI in the SB. GB great Ds playing each other this time of the year.

I could never bring myself to pull for a divison rival.

I can't pull for OAK ever, but I'd root for KC or SD if they put together a great team. I can hate KC & SD with some respect.

That's how I feel about KC, passionately... less so Den. In fact, I pulled for Den in their last 2 SBs (I was a big Elway mark... I know, I know...). Right there with you on my feelings on SD though, for some reason. I hate them with respect (plus my manlove for LT).

That would be nice.

Wouldn't mind seeing NO win.

Would hate to see a dallas win.

Wouldn't mind seeing SD win either.

That is almost perfect except I would add:

Would hate to see a Baltimore win.

Chicago would not be bad. N.O. would not be bad. S.D. would be good. Indy would be fine. KC would be ok. Philly would be ok.