[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs getting manhandled

loaf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Johnson is just running all over the Colts. It's a bloodbath. Where was this Colts defense all season? That's three 3-and-outs now. LJ has 5 yards rushing so far....ouch. 107 to two for total yardage...double ouch.

Edited by cdrudge

Is it just me or does LJ seem to be runing like Ron Dayne. Tip-toeing and not running hard at all? Where's the angry runner we saw all season?

After 416 carries, his fury has been exhausted.

Has a team ever went through the first half of a playoff game without getting a first down? :D

Uh oh. They are close to getting a first down...

Edited: Whew. That was close. Good thing their receivers can't catch anything.

Colts need a TD here. They can't let these chumps hang around.

Yup. Even with how well Colts have been stopping the Chiefs and moving the ball offensively, they are still only up by less then a TD and a quick turnover/TD puts the Chiefs right back in the game.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to out coach Herm Edwards. And trust me, Tony Dungy is no rocket scientist!

I recall being bemused as to why KC went after Herm Edwards.

This season and game have done nothing to ease my bemusement. I just keep thinking "they may as well have hired Mike Sherman or Wade Phillips and saved the draft picks."

This season and game have done nothing to ease my bemusement. I just keep thinking "they may as well have hired Mike Sherman or Wade Phillips and saved the draft picks."

+1

I think it was only one draft pick, a fourth rounder which the Jets used to select Leon Washington, RB, Florida State.