[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs getting manhandled

loaf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy has found their defense; unfortunately they appear to have lost their offense.

Dungy - "I swear I had the offense with me when I left the house!"

And the Colts almost inexplicably blow the chance at the FG try by not using their timeout the play before. What an unentertaining half of football that was. :D

yeah, I only hope that the Seahawks and Dallas' D don't decide to show up

Indy has found their defense; unfortunately they appear to have lost their offense.

Their offense is playing about how they have all year...not that great in the first half and only picking it up in the second half if they need to.

Chiefs have 16 net yards and no first downs. Who would have guessed this at the beginning of the game.

Why are Herm Edwards and Tony Dungy having dinner the night before a playoff matchup? They have all summer to date each other if they want to. Momos.

To test and see who's too cheap to pay.

So far-

24 yards rushing

2 yards passing.

Edited by Randall

First drive of the second half is a MUST stop for the Chiefs!!! They stop them, get their first, 1st down and the momentum may shift....Indy goes down and get's the first TD of the game, they cover the spread!! I was NOT in favor of Huard coming in, but after seeing Green trip on his shoe-string on 3rd and goal......I may have a change of mind.....

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here come the Chiefs boys...... :D

L.Johnson for 3 yards

L.Johnson for 2 yards

T. Green pass incomplete