[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs getting manhandled

loaf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chiefs should change the team name to the Camel Toes, or maybe the bearded clams. Because that is what I see.

Edited by rattsass

The Colts DEF played awesome. Unbelievable. Dwight Freeney, Booger McFarland, and Mathis were hugh....and if you don't think the Colts DEF is 20x better with Bob Sanders in the lineup...you're crazy. If they can play anywhere near that well next week, they will win. :D Peyton's not throwing 3 picks next week. The DEF will need to keep that momentum....they control the Colt's destiny. Oh, and Addai quietly had a great game...122 yds on 25 carries & a TD. Those longer drives helped the DEF stay fresh. They will need another good game from him against the tough BAL run DEF next week. I'm looking forward to it....and think the Colts will be motivated by being an underdog next week.

Edited by Hitman

Manning sucks and the running game/D carries HIM. Talk about bizarro.

I think they get slaughtered by Ravens though. They won't have a team hand them a game on a platter again.

Well, they have their "bad game" out of the way and a W to show for it.

But yeah, if they don't get it together, as I said before, it basically shows that the Colts as the currently exist need to be rebuilt, if not blown up - the current plan CLEARLY doesn't work come playoff time.

But yeah, if they don't get it together, as I said before, it basically shows that the Colts as the currently exist need to be rebuilt, if not blown up - the current plan CLEARLY doesn't work come playoff time.

May happen anyway as they are up tight against the salary cap next year and have several UFAs.