[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton manning is terrible.

cliaz

His pick right in front of the endzone was an incredibly stupid throw. The two picks to Law appeared to be miscommunications with Marvin (he broke the opposite way on both). The second pick to Law would've probably been overturned had there been a better camera angle for the review.

I give a lot of credit to Gunther and the Chiefs D, who did a fantastic job of taking away the deep routes, stuffing the run at times, and getting decent pressure with their front four. Peyton obviously didn't have his "A" game, but he was still 30/38 with 270-something yards and a TD. Not exactly a "choke" job, to coin the term that the haters like to use.

0-4 against Florida in college. He graduates and Tee Martin beats UF and wins the Championship. Now he has a 'dubius' record in the NFL playoffs. I say choke. You say happy feet. The scoreboard says "L" and thats all that matters!

Actually, the scoreboard says "W" today.

And Peyton's playoff record isn't nearly as dubious as your spelling. :D

Well, I was definitely wrong about the Colts being one and done.

Wrong about Larry Johnson running roughshod over the hapless Colt D.

Can't believe Peyton threw two picks right to Ty Law. Right to him. I swear that guy has some kind of mental death grip on Manning's brain. Glad he's out of the play-offs.

Defense played awesome.

Can they do it on the road? They really were terrible on the road at the end of the year. Should be interesting to watch next week.

I called the pick he threw on 3rd and 16 with three minutes left in the 1st half. Right before the play i said "this has a Manning pick written all over it".

How many times do you need to see him do it in the playoffs. He presses and either panics or trys to do too much. they had a FG there and he tries to get the TD when they're already up by six.

i give him credit for pulling back in the 2nd half though. he took what they gave him and trusted his D to get it done. its a team game and he needs to play that way and trust it.

its a team game and he needs to play that way and trust it.

Agreed, although his D hasn't really been doing their job for the vast majority of his career. Even last year, when their D was exceptional for much of the regular season, they let the mediocre Steelers offense go up 14-0 in the first quarter of their playoff game. The offense not trusting the defense to keep them in the game has definitely been a major problem in Indy for the past decade or so. Peyton even said so publicly back in '01 after Mora threw him under the bus for throwing too many picks.

Edited by Bill Swerski