[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittman the invisible man/ Leak the quiet giant

sacosud

Smack talk is over. The time has come and some one must win and someone must lose.

Who are the 2 most important key players in the National Championship Game?

Chris Leak: The Quiet Giant

Leak in my mind is the key for Florida to leave Glendale with the crown, if Chris Leak plays within himself and takes what OSU gives him, can scramble and buy time for his playmakers to get open this could be a day where Gator Nation celebrates and sends the Buckeye faithful home not a dry eye among them.

Leak has a ton of experience and 22 tds and like 2,900 yard passing(did not check), Leak is a filmaholic according to the Florida coaches and kinda quiet maybe somewhat shy guy. Chris Leak has played in some ''HUGE'' games so I don't think he will be rattled by the atmosphere. Leak can scramble and buy time, but seems more deadly in the pocket from what I have seen. I do not believe Wynn can run on OSU and Harvin is special player and will get that special attention, this makes Leak that more important with Baker needing to also come up big. OSU will come after Leak early and see how he handles the pressure.Tebow is deadly as well in the redzone, I just think Leak is much more important to Florida than any other player for the Gators.

Leak can be a gambler and seems to take chances when pressured. Leak will need to watch for Brandon Mitchell who likes to bluff a receiver open and jump routes. Bucks are going to be aggressive on the DB side of the ball and try to create turnovers.

Antonio Pittman: The Invisible Man

No one IMO. is more important to the Buckeyes than Pittman. I would say this is maybe the most important factor for OSU to pull the teeth of the Gators and bring home it's 8th National Title to Columbus and it's second in past 5 years. Pittman being able to run the ball opens everything up for OSU. You hear alot about Troy but the Invisible Man is climbing the charts at OSU for yards and has gotten stronger as the year has unfolded. Chris Wells is like Tebow important in his role, however no where near as important as Pitt #25 is strong and fast with just enough power to make him deadly, his speed is deceptive till he turns the corner and then you know he's fast. Pittman reminds me of a smaller version of Eddie George with a little more speed decent hands and I look for OSU to throw a couple screens to Pitt and take advantage of the Florida speed. Troy Smith will have a incredible day only if Pitt has his A game as well. Don't worry Pittman more times than not has his A game. Wells provides the ability to keep Pittman fresh. I see you Pitt and hope for 1 more year of seeing you in the Scarlet and Gray.