[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this true?

Rockerbraves

I had posted, but I'm not just about rooting on my Buckeyes at this point.

Win or Lose I will hate to see the Seniors and some of the Juniors go.

It's a very special class of guys and most likely be a few years again before we see another shot at a National Title.

Go Bucks.

Does the Buckeyes deserve a shot at the title??? I guess that's what your saying....I don't know I'll leave that to you experts and get out the game day gear for tomorrow. I'll watch all the pre-game shows on dvr and count down till kick off. I will be here Tuesday Win or Lose. The neighborhood is having a huge party and I have Monday and Tuesday off so there's a good chance I won't be here after the game.

I hope all enjoy the game.

The bigger question doushebag, is does it matter?

HELL NO it doesn't matter if they played 0-11 teams all season, that certaintly doesn't matter, as they are the best in college football.

The same stupid arguement was made about Wisconsin and they bitchslapped the 2nd best in the SEC.

HELL NO it doesn't matter if they played 0-11 teams all season, that certaintly doesn't matter, as they are the best in college football.

The same stupid arguement was made about Wisconsin and they bitchslapped the 2nd best in the SEC.

Yeah, solid- hang your hat on the Wisky win- jeez. I watched that game from start to finish- Ark was brutal, basically half a football team. Wisky did not impress me one bit, and if Ark had a halfway decent QB, they win by 2 scores.

Wisky is not a good football team, TOS-

The Big 10 is down, you fokkers can't admit it. - Mich was exposed, and I think fans of the worst state ever are getting a bit nervous.

Troy Smith on the banquet circuit can't be all good either

Again Arkansas is not the 2nd best team in the SEC, LSU and Auburn are better and were ranked higher than Arkansas before the bowl games. Auburn, LSU and Florida will finish in the top 10 nationally.

Wisconsin certainly did not pound Arkansas, but they did win by 3 points. I believe Wisconsin had -5 yards rushing, not close to complete domination as you refer to. Arkansas played terrible and deserved to lose. They had something like 140 yards in penalties.

TOS, glad to see you are back since looking the fool. What did you think about LSU 2nd half perfomance vs. Notre Dame? :D

Michigan is the only team with a winning record that Ohio State has played since September?

Was nice to hear the Florida players giving credit to the rest of the SEC after last night's game for preparing them for the NC game by giving them a competitive fight each and every weekend. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Was nice to hear the Florida players giving credit to the rest of the SEC after last night's game for preparing them for the NC game by giving them a competitive fight each and every weekend. :D

It is also true that OSU beat the "No. 2" team in the nation 2-3 times this season. They just didn't bother showing up when it counted most.

It is also true that OSU beat the "No. 2" team in the nation 2-3 times this season. They just didn't bother showing up when it counted most.

Assume you are talking about week one when they beat 13th ranked Texas and 8th ranked Michigan who only got their lofty ranking after beating then #2 Notre Dame. Looking at those teams bowl performance we find Texas barely beat Iowa while ND took it on the chin 41-14 vs. LSU. Think that puts the beating number 2 team into perspective some, don't you?.

Assume you are talking about week one when they beat 13th ranked Texas and 8th ranked Michigan who only got their lofty ranking after beating then #2 Notre Dame. Looking at those teams bowl performance we find Texas barely beat Iowa while ND took it on the chin 41-14 vs. LSU. Think that puts the beating number 2 team into perspective some, don't you?.

hindsight is 20/20 ... i suppose the games weren't as big as they were hyped to be then since the other teams didn't pan out :D