[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The official Seahawks/Cowboys sigline pay-up thread!

Bonehand

:D Attn: Cowboy fans

Since as a Seahawks fan I have been on the horrible end of freakish circumstance far too many times, I truly feel for you. So after much deliberation I have decided to take it easy on you for the following reasons:

a) I have to acknowledge that It took a ridiculously improbable & insanely lucky chain of events for this victory to take place.

b ) The Cowboys never fail to play the Seahawks tough. It is always a 3 hour heart attack, and I respect that tremendously.

c) Since your biggest win of the year occurred on Dancing with the Stars, anything more from me would just be piling on. :D

So, for a sigline this week, a simple size 5 GO SEAHAWKS! will suffice, with your choice of either my avi or any Seahawks helmet.

We can use the extra mojo for next weeks playoff game against Da Bears!

Good Game, my fellow huddlers! I salute you! :bash:

Edited by Bonehand

bump...... & bone you really are too easy on them. :D If you boyz had won I GUARANTEE you it woulda been much more unpleasant. :D

Very true. :bash: Although after losing a game like that last night, I'd say their current 'pay-up' is pretty bad. You can almost feel the suffering within each new post a cowboys fan writes.

bump...... & bone you really are too easy on them. :D If you boyz had won I GUARANTEE you it woulda been much more unpleasant. :bash:

I would have done the same to Bone as he did for us. That game was hard faught and I respect the Seahawks for playing the way they did as banged up as they were. The Cowboys did everything to earn a win and everything to give it away.

Either way, I am sure you would agree that the sig and avy is nothing compaired the feeling of losing that game. Bone realizes how impossible a task it would have been to create a sig line that would have been any more agonizing then to watch, in horror, as the final plays of the Dallas Cowboys season come to blundering end.

Now if you will excuse me, they need to remove my shoe laces and any sharp objects. :D

:D Attn: Cowboy fans

a) I have to acknowledge that It took a ridiculously improbable & insanely lucky chain of events for this victory to take place.

Props to you Bone, your a stand up guy. :D

Let me expound on your statement as I believe it was more like a quirk of fate, or the divine intervention of the ghostly holder in North Dallas Forty, or maybe the same angel that was responcible for the Holy Roller. In any case, that play was just horrifying and will haunt our organization for years to come. Worse yet the agony continued for a few seconds longer as he still had a chance to get the first down, but again momentary hope crushed again as he crumbles to the ground short of the sticks. :bash:

There must be a name for that play. It deserves it's rightful place in wildcard lore. When my brain stops screaming "OH...OHOHOHO HE FUMBLED THE F........ING SNAP" maybe I will think of one.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I like this version of the Huddle,less Cowboys avi's and sig's, nice!

I thought I'd have to grow some gawd-danged hippie hair and sing depressing grunge music in my beige sweater while drinking a $8.00 cup of coffee in the rain.

If Romo had held on to that ball the Cowboys had won, I'd have made you buy a comb, hair dryer and some good ole Hall & Oates while brewing up a cup of instant.

Good luck the rest of the way, Seahawks. :D

I thought I'd have to grow some gawd-danged hippie hair and sing depressing grunge music in my beige sweater while drinking a $8.00 cup of coffee in the rain.

:D

Supercuts haircut (just a trim,leave the sideburns): $15

Soundgarden's BadMotorFinger on CD: $15.99

Starbucks Tall Cafe Mocha: $4.59

Beige sweater from Value Village: $8.00

Romo Fumbling the snap & getting tackled at the 2? Priceless! :D