[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY Giants - Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

isleseeya

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a Giants fan....I'd be angry to see Tiki smiling after the game....even if it was his last game....

Yeah, you're right, he should have cried. He played his ass off for his entire career, and is about to make a ton of money not getting the holy hell beat out of him every week. Tiki put in his time, and questioning his character is about the last thing any Giants fan should do. There are plenty of other characters that need to be questioned on that team, but Tiki certainly is not one of them. JMHO.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Yeah, you're right, he should have cried. He played his ass off for his entire career, and is about to make a ton of money not getting the holy hell beat out of him every week. Tiki put in his time, and questioning his character is about the last thing any Giants fan should do. There are plenty of other characters that need to be questioned on that team, but Tiki certainly is not one of them. JMHO.

I am not questioning character...

who said anything aabout crying?...he should at least be mad....they could have won the game and the coaching blew it again....

you'd figure he'd at least be upset he can't go out with a ring?

I am not questioning character...

who said anything aabout crying?...he should at least be mad....they could have won the game and the coaching blew it again....

you'd figure he'd at least be upset he can't go out with a ring?

I associated you commenting about him not being upset as you questioning his character. If that's not the case, my bad.

I associated you commenting about him not being upset as you questioning his character. If that's not the case, my bad.

no...his track record speaks for itself...

he's obviously happy about leaving...but I thought it was the wrong time to be smiling...