[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles are Cheaters!

Kid Cid

It's clear that John Runyon is lowlife scum and epitomizes everything that the Eagles organization stands for. He's a cheater, and Leprocy is the oonly fitting ending for him. :D

I have a whole litany of hate to spew at this officiating crew for allowing the aforementioned come stain to remain in this game should they not bow down and worship the NY Giants nutsack in the second half. :D

It's clear that John Runyon is lowlife scum and epitomizes everything that the Eagles organization stands for. He's a cheater, and Leprocy is the oonly fitting ending for him. :D

I have a whole litany of hate to spew at this officiating crew for allowing the aforementioned come stain to remain in this game should they not bow down and worship the NY Giants nutsack in the second half. :D

:bash:

If you go to the dictionary and look up "sour grapes", you will see Kid Cid's post.

See, there you go typing before thinking. No sour grapes, just the facts. Runyan was having a rage induced meltdown and nothing came of it. I didn't imply that it affected the outcome of the game one bit. I only said that Runyan is just as classless as the Philadelphia Cheaters fans and that a bunch of trained apes could have done a better job than the refs on that call. Hopefully the outcome will be that Runyan is fined heavily and those refs barred from working the post season again.

All's I saw was Runyon reacting, albeit overreacting, to his teammate getting manhandled by the Giants defenders. It happens. Football is a contact sport.

yep, and if you look closely it looks like he "launced" before the whistle....was it wrong yeah...does it really stink when each team commits an unsportsmanlike penalty and nothing happens, Yeah....but in the end if you see it 100s of times someone that just got cheap shotted or whatever you want to call it lashes back and negates the advantage their team would have had

The "throw him out" call is a bit much for essentially a late hit (called), and a shove (on admittedly a midget). Did the Eagles deserve 2 flags vs 1 for the Giants on the play...sure. Did the Eagles deserve a pass interference call on a deep ball to Stallworth later in the game...yep.

No cheating - just judgement calls in a game that they mostly let them play.

This thread brings up the question of offsetting penalties. Right now any two penalties offset each other. Shouldn't they do the math and respot the ball when two penalties each with different yardage amounts are given? Seems weird that a ten yard penalty is negated by a five yard penalty. :D

This thread brings up the question of offsetting penalties. Right now any two penalties offset each other. Shouldn't they do the math and respot the ball when two penalties each with different yardage amounts are given? Seems weird that a ten yard penalty is negated by a five yard penalty. :D

offsetting is imo one of the worst things in the game...

they should find a way to penalize both teams, but i have no clue how to do it

Yeah, that's it. The Cowboys lost because of a ballboy conspiracy. :bash::D
Like it doesn't happen. :DI put it in the same boat as the Patriots leaving their field uncovered a few seasons ago to turn the field to mush for the Colts playoff games. It's not against the rules, but it's not exactly in the spirit of the game. The holder is responsible for keeping hold of the ball regardless if it was a ball caked in dirt or one that just came out of the box. If someone had coated it with something to make it slicker, then that's different.

See, there you go typing before thinking. No sour grapes, just the facts. Runyan was having a rage induced meltdown and nothing came of it. I didn't imply that it affected the outcome of the game one bit. I only said that Runyan is just as classless as the Philadelphia Cheaters fans and that a bunch of trained apes could have done a better job than the refs on that call. Hopefully the outcome will be that Runyan is fined heavily and those refs barred from working the post season again.

:D

:D