[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bobby Petrino - Louisville Head Coach

broncosn05

Only reason ND is ranked is because they are the Media Darling, They played 2 good teams during the regular season and got demolished, then played a good team in the bowl and got crushed. GT is average at most because of the down season in the ACC, and then Army, Navy, Air Force, Mich St, UNC, Standford, etc. are all crap.

I hate Notre Dame as well, but they have one of the best offenses in the nation. I'd rank them no lower than 15th. They lost against USC and Michigan, and that's no surprise beause they're both superior teams. Agreed that the rest of their schedule wasn't very tough.

Notre Dame certainly would not have been a .500 team in the Big Ten this past year. Perhaps six or seven years ago, but not now.

Edited by Bill Swerski

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy... i thought i was going to get to read 4 pages about the Falcons new head coach.

I guess I'll settle for one, and then 3 pages about bowl games.

:D:D

Didn't you know that Atlanta and Loo-ville are the two most popular teams in the nation!?!??!? :bash:

Didn't you know that Atlanta and Loo-ville are the two most popular teams in the nation!?!??!? :D

Um... no, I didn't.

But I thought this thread had something in the title about Bobby Petrino.

If you think that Louisville would've beaten Wisconsin or Cal, you don't have a firm grasp on reality. Both of those teams are on a completely different level.

Big 10 teams who would beat Louisville: Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, Minnesota

Pac 10 team who would beat Louisville: USC, Cal, UCLA, Oregon, Oregon State, Washington

The Big 12 was unusually bad this year, but I'm pretty sure that Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, and Nebraska would've taken them down.

Did you know that of the teams you listed, only one, Oregon State, the team that handed USC its first loss this year, has had the gumption to play Louisville in the last two years. In case you missed it, the final score of that game was LOUISVILLE 63, OSU 23. Kinda makes you wonder what UofL would do to USC, doesn't it?