[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs Eagles

rajncajn

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither are my team, but this will be a great game. I think the Saints offense will just be too powerful and should win by atleast a TD. I just don't see the Eagles being able to gameplan to stop Brees, Bush, Deuce, Colston, and company. Westbrook should have a good day though for the Eagles.

Revenge, Philly sucks ass. This is going to be a slaughter. I cant believe Im saying this, but New Orleans is going to the Bowl.

Philly: Still playing

Cowboys: Playing golf

That may change next week, but for now I'll take it.

I could think of worse teams to lose to than the Saints. My hat is off to them regardless of next weekend's results.

Revenge, Philly sucks ass. This is going to be a slaughter. I cant believe Im saying this, but New Orleans is going to the Bowl.

Wow, what does that say about your pathetic team, then??? How was your Christmas this year Sarge? Enjoy watching the NFC East Division Champs advance to the Conference round Saturday night. :D:D

I'll take a sig and avy bet.....even though I don't know how the Eagles will win this week...

very good coach, very good offense and ground game.....solid defense...

+1 on all accounts, including DALLAS SUCKS :D

I'll take a sig and avy bet.....even though I don't know how the Eagles will win this week...

very good coach, very good offense and ground game.....solid defense...

Why dont you take an avi bet with me, slick, so I can have a shot at redemption? I wll take the Saints straight up and the winner gets to pick the others avi for a month.

I lived in NO for ten years, my wife is from there, and I am a hugh Who Dat fan.

Edited by skins

Wow, what does that say about your pathetic team, then??? How was your Christmas this year Sarge? Enjoy watching the NFC East Division Champs advance to the Conference round Saturday night. :D:D

I had a great Christmas, thanks for asking. Philly has got to be one of the most overachieving teams in recent memory. Needless to say, they got the easiest matchup in round 1, but it gets alot tougher from here on out. And their days left in this post season looked to be numbered to 6.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I had a great Christmas, thanks for asking. Philly has got to be one of the most overachieving teams in recent memory. Needless to say, they got the easiest matchup in round 1, but it gets alot togher from here on out. And their days ileft in this post season looked to be numbered to 6.

Would have rather played the Cowboys myself! :D

I had a great Christmas, thanks for asking. Philly has got to be one of the most overachieving teams in recent memory. Needless to say, they got the easiest matchup in round 1, but it gets alot tougher from here on out. And their days left in this post season looked to be numbered to 6.

you forget about Pittsburgh last year :D

must be a PA thing :D

Yup, been overachieving for 6 out of 7 years and counting...

For a 5 yr window the Birds were the best team in the NFC, no question. Even I admit that. But what do they have to show for their window. 1 Sbs appearance and countless chocke jobs at home in the NFC Championship game. Sorry, but that isnt impressing me much.

For a 5 yr window the Birds were the best team in the NFC, no question. Even I admit that. But what do they have to show for their window. 1 Sbs appearance and countless chocke jobs at home in the NFC Championship game. Sorry, but that isnt impressing me much.

I wouldn't expect it to, you being the non-objective homer you are. But, as you can see our "window" hasn't closed just yet now has it?

Edited by The Next Generation

I'm in once again....

And considering the age of most of the players, the job Marty's doing playcalling - man, they had a window, did ok with it, but didn't get the ring, had it close....

took a year to move down the hall...

and now a new, better window has opened and this is year 1 of it

I'm in once again....

And considering the age of most of the players, the job Marty's doing playcalling - man, they had a window, did ok with it, but didn't get the ring, had it close....

took a year to move down the hall...

and now a new, better window has opened and this is year 1 of it

I completely disagree, this is a better window. Philly wont be the best team in the NFC for the next 5 yrs, like they were in the window they clearly were. Dawkins their best defensive player isnt getting any younger, and McNabb still hasnt proved he can win a big game. The best unit on this team is the strength of that Ol, and even there, Runyan is aging. Philly better learn how to use FA, or they will never win a SB, ever.