[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick The Thug

tonorator

Its his field, he can do what he wants. :D

that wasnt assault, and if someone ran at me with a camera, Id probably get him out of my way as well.

no cameraman ran at him. he just couldn't get to mangini fast enough, so he strangled the dude and threw him aside. he could have just waited patiently for the crowd to clear because they were all there to capture the moment anyhow.

he tries to be all workmanlike after and say that he's just there to coach a football team, just trying to do his job, blah, blah. but without the cameras, the fans, and all the hooplah, he wouldn't have a job.

that move was bush-league and he should come out and formally apologize.

Edited by tonorator

Better watch the weather reports for next weekend in San Diego, hoping he doesn't break out these.

I don't ever want to see these guys again.. especially that he/she on the right with the sensible bob.

quick edit: many apologies if that is you or anyone on this board.....I'm still laughing though...

Edited by redknightsgoingdown

ESPN.com reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has apologized for shoving a cameraman following the team's playoff victory over the New York Jets Sunday, Jan. 7. Belichick shoved the cameraman as he was on his way to congratulate Jets head coach Eric Mangini. "I do feel bad about that," Belichick said in an interview with a Boston radio station. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't...it certainly wasn't called for, so I...I wish that hadn't happened."

YAY! :D