[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Unofficial" Bears/Seahawks Thread

gilthorp

thanks for the props. i'm just an average joe trying to beat the house like the rest of us. not a statement to offend wildcat, but the public sees this game just like you as evidenced by the way the money is coming down. too many points, two inconsistent teams, and grossman factor. all logical points i might add. however, if the bears impose their will in this game, it won't be close. the nearly ten points are enough to entice the most savvy of bettors. i wouldn't even feel comfortable teasing the hawks 6 pts and having 14 or 15 pts. 23-6 or 27-10 could easily be the score here.

sidenote: i like gobbling up points alot more than i like laying heavy wood, but when the action gets this one sided, i'll go the other way 8 out of 10 times. vegas stays in business for a reason, they beat the public consistently.

I know - I am with ya on going the other way in the NFL normally- my homerism will win out, and I will be taking the 10.

Call it a combo bet- combo of Seattle playoff experience + Rex Grossman + Chi not looking like they can lay 10 vs. anyone + wanting some action while I have some early beers on Sunday on my Hawks

= Sea +10. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Unofficial?" Okay...

Well, the Bears roll this weekend and will trample, destroy and cast asunder the Seahawks O and D. The Seahawks will experience the full blown agony of getting plucked one feather at a time during this game.

Bears 77-3

:D I will admit that my prognostication may be due to a :bash: slight tinge :clap: of bitterness that has not fully abated yet.

:tup::D

"Unofficial?" Okay...

Well, the Bears roll this weekend and will trample, destroy and cast asunder the Seahawks O and D. The Seahawks will experience the full blown agony of getting plucked one feather at a time during this game.

Bears 77-3

:D I will admit that my prognostication may be due to a :bash: slight tinge :clap: of bitterness that has not fully abated yet.

:tup::D

That reminds me. I need to bump something...:doh: