[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry college huddlers

Rockerbraves

Sorry college huddlers for practically single handedly shutting down this once vibrate college forum by making two of our most active posters TOS and Sarge feel and look so foolish this bowl season. However I have no regrets in accepting the most coveted award bestowed any huddler which is to be place on Sarge's ignore list. For this I am not only proud but sincerely grateful. Thank you Sarge! :D

Sorry college huddlers for practically single handedly shutting down this once vibrate college forum by making two of our most active posters TOS and Sarge feel and look so foolish this bowl season. However I have no regrets in accepting the most coveted award bestowed any huddler which is to be place on Sarge's ignore list. For this I am not only proud but sincerely grateful. Thank you Sarge! :D

And thank you for standing up and beating your chest to proclaim your brilliance. :D

Sorry college huddlers for practically single handedly shutting down this once vibrate college forum by making two of our most active posters TOS and Sarge feel and look so foolish this bowl season. However I have no regrets in accepting the most coveted award bestowed any huddler which is to be place on Sarge's ignore list. For this I am not only proud but sincerely grateful. Thank you Sarge! :bash:

:D

Foolish??

The only foolish dipshiat around here is looking at the "man in the mirror"

SEC has the best teams in the country :D

Big 10 took them down 2-0, not to speak of, held both teams to their lowest scoring output, that's right lower then any other SEC team did to them all season. There goes another notion of yours, the one about the best D's too. :clap:

Anyone that promotes Rocker says all that needs to be said about themselves. Your a tool !

:D

Foolish??

The only foolish dipshiat around here is looking at the "man in the mirror"

SEC has the best teams in the country :D

Big 10 took them down 2-0, not to speak of, held both teams to their lowest scoring output, that's right lower then any other SEC team did to them all season. There goes another notion of yours, the one about the best D's too. :bash:

Anyone that promotes Rocker says all that needs to be said about themselves. Your a tool !

Got to give you credit you remained foolish to the bitter end. :clap:

You & Sarge just make it too easy. :tup:

For all the crap we give Sarge..The one thing is certin, We missed him for a year.

You must not be aware of Sgt. Clown's history here. His opinions are destroyed on a regular basis. Somehow, it doesn't affect him forming others and insisting that he is right. But that just makes it more entertaining.

To be honest I've only had the pleasure of meeting this blow hard back in October. I see kids like him all the time when I go to the ballpark who try to intimidate the new kid, however when the new kid throws the first punch (aka Fiesta whooping) they run away and hide til a new kids shows up. :D