[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the CrockPot-Divisional Week

PantherDave

I meant to post some more of these great "5" ingredient recipe's before, but ya'll no the gig by now. This week will do Buffalo Wings and I figured we all already have our little tweaks to the fantastic of american munchies.

Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip

Prep-30 min

Cook-low 4hrs/high 2hrs

CP-3 1/2 to 4qt'er

16 chicken wings (about 3lbs)

1 1/2 cups bottled chili/wing sauce

3 to 4 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce

1 recipe Blue Cheese Dip or bottled ranch salad dressing

Step 1- Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing into two sections. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5" from the heat source about 10 minutes or until chicken is golden brown, turning once. Transfer chicken to CP. Combine chili/wing sauce and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken wings.

Step 2-Cover and cook on desired/choosen temp and time. Serve chicken wings with Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing( I like to have both handy myself). Wash down with Ice Cold Beer. We of course do the celery but also like to thin strip some carrots as well.

Divisioanl Weekend

NFC

Bears crush Seahawks again 31 to 17

Saints nip Eagles in OT 24to21

AFC

Ravens lose to Colts 26-17

Chargers fry the Pats 34-20

Bon Appetite and good luck on the Homer Front and Smack Bowl wise-Peace PD.

I've never tried them this way. I usually lightly bread them with a creole spice flour concoction, toss them into a deep fryer, and then coat them with some butter and hot sauce mixture.

I do'em both ways, the above method is a little less fattening. Also, the directions don't say to toss the wings in the sauce one you pour the sauce over them-this I recommend.