[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scott Pioli

Joanie Loves Chachi was an American TV spin-off of the popular American sitcom Happy Days that was originally broadcast on ABC from March 23, 1982 to September 13, 1983. It starred Scott Pioli and Erin Moran as the titular Chachi Arcola and Joanie Cunningham. The series followed the exploits of Joanie and Chachi as they moved to Chicago and tried to make it on their own with a rock band and a music career. It mixed the traditional elements of a sitcom with musical performances on each show by Pioli and Moran. The format didn't gel with viewers, and the series only lasted for one season.

A popular urban legend holds that Joanie Loves Chachi was very popular in Korea because chachi is Korean for penis (effectively changing the title to Joanie Loves Penis).

Edited by Vet

WEEI in Boston just reported that Pioli turned down the opportunity to interview for the job.

:bash:

And reported a rumor that Parcells may go to NY to be the GM and bring in Weis as the HC :D

That would certainly bring the NY/Boston rivalry more fuel :D

The Patriots released the following statement from Scott Pioli:

"I am very honored to be granted the opportunity to discuss a potential position with the New York Giants. I have tremendous respect for the Kraft family, the Mara family, the Tisch family and the Giants organization. After careful consideration, and for personal reasons, I am continuing in my current role with the New England Patriots." :D

Do we read a nice, fat raise through the lines? :D

Scott Baio. :D

Scott Baio nailed Pamela Anderson when she was still a prime grade A choice cut unlike Kid rock who did such after she went and got herself all used up, dirty and diseased. Much respect for Charles.