[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Cowboys vs. Bears Thread

Cowboyz1

I can't wait for Sunday. Rex is trouble when pressured. Our D steps up and plays tough against the run and forces Rex into mistakes. The key is pressure and limiting mistakes on offense. Romo has to play solid, which worrries me if the weather is horrible as he has never played in bad weather yet. Man this game is gonna be great. I hope it's in HD, because mama says the picture quality is Highly Defined. I can't believe we are only days away and after that nightmare I had. I sure am glad they reconcidered and give Witten the first down last week. Boy we dodged a bullet their. Thank God we had Dorsett to count on. Danny White's an excellent driver.

They say there going to give us chips and dip for the game which is great because I'm already sick of the tapioca pudding they have here.

COME ON COWBOYS!

P.S. Will Landry stay for another year? I sure hope so, he's gained a lot of weight and walking the practice field barking out orders would do him good.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important thing.

Short sentences, quips, comments or adversarial comments just below the place where I write stuff and just before the place other people write stuff and stays with you on every post you make. Basically, it's always there, won't ever get sick and won't ever die. That place, I will give or surrender if we lose. That's right, I am willing to cover all comers.

This week we roll..............

Edited by Cowboyz1

What no takers.......You Bears fans are wacko not to put it on the line with me this week.

Walter Payton worries me and Ditka is down right mean. Roy Williams has to be able to cover Gault deep for us to have a chance, but I am quite sure that Hill will have a field day rounding third! If we can just get the umps to call a fair game we should be fine. Penalty minutes have been killing us all decade.