[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope the lesson was learned

detlef

Yeah and if OU had lost to Okla. St., Boise St. would have had some real competition in the Fiesta. No wait, there was none in the Big 12, never mind.

whats sad is OU or Boise would have taken LSU behind the woodshed and kicked the ever living sht out of that sad sack team. Luckily for you Oprahers, you got Notre Dame instead of either of those two in the Fiesta.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if Florida had not won 12 games and their conference championship, it would not have mattered a bit to Florida whether or not UCLA beat USC.

Whether FLA wins 12 games or not, had SC won, FLA would be playing Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. And my point is today we wouldnt be celebrating an OSU ass whipping. We need a playoff, for that reason alone. The voters have no clue from week to week who is the best team, conference or who is #1 thru 20. Its a flawed system, that needs to be corrected.

whats sad is OU would have taken LSU behind the woodshed and kicked the ever living sht out of that sad sack team.

Would you kindly point to one thing that happened this year that supports what you are saying. Just one. Certainly it wouldn't be wins vs a top 25 team, 'cause you don't have any. Face it, you back-doored your way to the championship of a conference that was exposed as being poor this year (nobody in the final top 10, two teams in the AP final top 25 (which, BTW, is an honor you share with the Mountain West)). You have no quality wins outside the Big 12.

All you have is the greatest O-line ever to not really look all that good at times except when facing a porous run D. Mind you, I don't mean to make light of that, because it's something you should be proud of. But that's pretty much it.

Sooner Nation, Baby. :D 2008 National Champs.

I take it from your reply that you agree the Sooners sucked this year and have no business claiming they could beat anyone who's actually ranked?

Good, glad we got that out of the way.

whats sad is OU or Boise would have taken LSU behind the woodshed and kicked the ever living sht out of that sad sack team. Luckily for you Oprahers, you got Notre Dame instead of either of those two in the Fiesta.

I nominate this for the funniest post of the year.

I would also like to point out that if the University of Baylor won every game they played this year, they would be National Champs, so Florida should send them a check as well. :D

I nominate this for the funniest post of the year.

I would also like to point out that if the University of Baylor won every game they played this year, they would be National Champs, so Florida should send them a check as well. :D

:doh::huh::lol::(:D:bash::clap::tup: