[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final Poll

Wow! Sarge actually gave Florida some props. Small props, but props nonetheless. After all, where did

Bob Stoops come from before OU? :D

F*ck, yeah. Meyer put on a clinic and I enjoyed seeing tressell look completely clueless. Anyone that has been here a while knows I think this guy is worse than a lying, cheating, used car, salesman. I had no rooting interest in the game, because I was going to talk sh*t either way, no matter what happened. GO Figure.

If it aint OU, it really doesnt matter who is on, as far as Im concerned.

BTW, Congrats to Boise St while your at it, 13-0 and true National Champs.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

BTW, Congrats to Boise St while your at it, 13-0 and true National Champs.

Surprised it took someone this long to say it. Too bad they'll never let them prove it on the field.

Boycott the Bowls. Petition your alma mater for a NCAA Div I Football Playoff!

Surprised it took someone this long to say it. Too bad they'll never let them prove it on the field.

Boycott the Bowls. Petition your alma mater for a NCAA Div I Football Playoff!

It's too bad Boise didn't get a chance to play a top 10 team this year. Would have been interesting to see how they would have done against one of the big boys.

Neither ....I have certain teams I root for and have followed for years

Well then I guess you are serious. I do agree they should be ranked ahead of Ohio State. Not sure how OS was able to keep that #2 ranking after being humiliated by a 7 point underdog. The only reasoning I can come up with is that it happen against the SEC Champ.

I was serious on boise state ...they showed everyone something the night they beat oklahoma ...and no losses ( only team with none ) should I believe propel them in top 3 ...at same time I have no problem with fla winning natl title ...they earned it on th field and at 13-1 with very tough schedule , I believe it is justified

I think we can all agree playoff schedule is needed and would offer best scenario ...although likely will not happen