[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Ohio State Fans

Conrad Mazian

Defensive ends Derrick Harvey and Jarvis Moss made it a miserable night for Smith. Linebacker Earl Everett got into the act, too, running down Smith despite missing his helmet.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

That is a nice kick in the balls after you get you ass beaten on national TV

Defensive ends Derrick Harvey and Jarvis Moss made it a miserable night for Smith. Linebacker Earl Everett got into the act, too, running down Smith despite missing his helmet.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

"Okay is that it"...That's the best you got for a call out???? If you are a real Gator fan and since I have not seen you in here all year..I'm guessing you are a sec fan of some school and a band wagon Gator for just the time being...My guess is you will be gone soon and if your a real Brit then that explains everything...CONRAD. :D

This florida player simply stated the obvious after one of their only easy games of the season. Heck Gators got more competition in a home game vs South Carolina and Bama.

"Okay is that it"...That's the best you got for a call out???? If you are a real Gator fan and since I have not seen you in here all year..I'm guessing you are a sec fan of some school and a band wagon Gator for just the time being...My guess is you will be gone soon and if your a real Brit then that explains everything...CONRAD. :D

:D If you only knew.......

Seriously dude, the Suck-eyes blow. Just because ESPN slobbers all over the Big Ten every year doesnt mean they dont suck ass. Michigan? OSU? :tup: That is the best you have to offer? What is funny is that Florida isnt even the best team in the SEC by most peoples opinion. And yet, they completely dismantle the cream of the crop in that sorry slow ass conference. :doh: I laughed my ass off the entire game, especially when they showed the bewildered faces of those matador offensive linemen of OSU. they couldnt block anybody and had no idea what to do. They wanted no part of that Gator defense.

BTW, Jim Tressel had no answers. None. No adjustments. No strategy, well other than to go for it on 4th and 1 at your own 29 yard line! :D:bash::clap: Tressel was lost out there. He is a horrible coach playing with mediocre talent that is over rated every single year. Sure he can whack idiots like Llyod Carr, but he would be about the 10th best coach in the SEC. Hey, maybe Maurice Clarrett was right about him.

Seriously dude, the Suck-eyes blow. Just because ESPN slobbers all over the Big Ten every year doesnt mean they dont suck ass. Michigan? OSU? :clap: That is the best you have to offer? What is funny is that Florida isnt even the best team in the SEC by most peoples opinion. And yet, they completely dismantle the cream of the crop in that sorry slow ass conference. :tup: I laughed my ass off the entire game, especially when they showed the bewildered faces of those matador offensive linemen of OSU. they couldnt block anybody and had no idea what to do. They wanted no part of that Gator defense.

BTW, Jim Tressel had no answers. None. No adjustments. No strategy, well other than to go for it on 4th and 1 at your own 29 yard line! :D:D:bash: Tressel was lost out there. He is a horrible coach playing with mediocre talent that is over rated every single year. Sure he can whack idiots like Llyod Carr, but he would be about the 10th best coach in the SEC. Hey, maybe Maurice Clarrett was right about him.

Five national titles ... he sure does stink.

nope, last nights game leads me to believe that he is human and can fall flat on his face just like yer post

his record and other games is what leads me to believe he can coach

Dude got out-coached by a mile. He had no game plan and then made no adjustments to Floridas came plan. Going for it on 4th and 1 at your own 29 is beyond stupid. Sure he looks cute in his little sweater vests. But the guy doesnt know his X's and O's. That is obvious.

Dude got out-coached by a mile. He had no game plan and then made no adjustments to Floridas came plan. Going for it on 4th and 1 at your own 29 is beyond stupid. Sure he looks cute in his little sweater vests. But the guy doesnt know his X's and O's. That is obvious.

:D

Seriously dude, the Suck-eyes blow. Just because ESPN slobbers all over the Big Ten every year doesnt mean they dont suck ass. Michigan? OSU? :tup: That is the best you have to offer? What is funny is that Florida isnt even the best team in the SEC by most peoples opinion. And yet, they completely dismantle the cream of the crop in that sorry slow ass conference. :doh: I laughed my ass off the entire game, especially when they showed the bewildered faces of those matador offensive linemen of OSU. they couldnt block anybody and had no idea what to do. They wanted no part of that Gator defense.

BTW, Jim Tressel had no answers. None. No adjustments. No strategy, well other than to go for it on 4th and 1 at your own 29 yard line! :D:D:bash: Tressel was lost out there. He is a horrible coach playing with mediocre talent that is over rated every single year. Sure he can whack idiots like Llyod Carr, but he would be about the 10th best coach in the SEC. Hey, maybe Maurice Clarrett was right about him.

:clap: ..Seriously "DUDE"...Don't worry I know what type you are now...Calm down Francis.

"DUDE" and DUMB