[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Da Bears

Hugh-mongus

Apparently only those in the Chicago area will be able to buy the limited amount of available tickets through Ticketmaster.

From the Bears' website:

All playoff game ticket sales through Ticketmaster are via phone and Internet only. Fans may charge by phone at (312) 559-1212, or on-line at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets are priced at $95.00 to $375.00. There is a limit of four (4) tickets per customer or billing address. Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are subject to a per ticket customer convenience charge. Ticketmaster accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Diners Club cards. Only credit cards which have an Illinois or northwest Indiana billing address will be accepted. Any orders from outside of this area will be cancelled without notice. All orders are subject to priority shipping fees.

Chicago Bears Playoff Tickets

Racists.

thats nothing. the western open used to be played at butler national in oak brook. butler had no black members. the pga told them they would have to get some or risk losing the tourney. the butler people told them to take a hike. now its played at cog hill (dubsdread every yr). thats racism to an audacious level.

thats nothing. the western open used to be played at butler national in oak brook. butler had no black members. the pga told them they would have to get some or risk losing the tourney. the butler people told them to take a hike. now its played at cog hill (dubsdread every yr). thats racism to an audacious level.

The country club where I caddied in high school (Olympia Fields) put Michael Jordan on the freaking waiting list when he applied for membership. That's about as racist as it gets. They finally caved and let in a token black and hispanic after the PGA threatened to take away their hosting of the '97 Senior Open.

The country club where I caddied in high school (Olympia Fields) put Michael Jordan on the freaking waiting list when he applied for membership. That's about as racist as it gets. They finally caved and let in a token black and hispanic after the PGA threatened to take away their hosting of the '97 Senior Open.

one of my most favorite golf outings ever was playing olympia fields 2 days after that senior open. i had moved to orlando the previous yr and when i went back to chicago to visit for the 4th of july, a friend got us on through some frat buddy of his. the only time i've ever had a caddy and she was a 16 yr old girl. 2 of the caddy's would forecaddy (which is going down the fairway and spotting balls) but even then they would lose some because the rough was pure cabbage. i shot a 92 and club members commented what a good score it was and that i had beaten a few of the seniors scores. hugh props to my friend russ for a golf experience i would have never gotten.

sidenote: the member (my friend russ's frat buddy) wasn't too happy losing to me on a course i had never played and one in which he had played hundreds of rounds on. pretty cool to shut a cocky frat boy up for a while and take a few of his coins. :D