[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New meaning to Salisbury Steak

The Vatican Hitsquad

This answers where he disapeared to this season:

http://deadspin.com/sports/sean-salisbury/...o-it-226599.php

"Sean Salisbury briefly disappeared from the ESPN airwaves earlier this year. Pro Football Talk noted that Salisbury had been suspended (scroll way down), but the Worldwide Leader gave no reasons for his absence, in fact, they never mentioned it at all. And on December 27th in a column at CBS SportsLine, Mike Freeman gives a "media entry" for his "All-Selfish" team:

The NFL analyst who shall not be named that took a picture of his penis with a cell phone camera and has shown it to numerous, uncomfortable women, then was suspended by his network for it. Absolute true story. Please make sure to clean off the mirror when you are done with it.

And The Big Lead learned this morning that the analyst in question was ESPN's Sean Salisbury.

First of all, you can relax, because I don't have the photo. Also, thank God it was Salisbury and not Berman, because those "You're With Me, Leather" t-shirts might have had to look completely different. And I doubt that they'd have sold very well.

I'm also wondering what Harold Reynolds could have done that was much worse than this. What did Reynolds do, run around showing people pictures of Peter Gammons' junk?"

I was at a Pro Bowl in Hawaii back in 1993 or 1994, and Salisbury was working for a radio station that was broadcasting from the terrace off of the hotel lobby. During commercial breaks the dude would hit on pretty much anything that moved...while his wife was down at the pool about 200 yards away. I got to talking to him once or twice that week too, as you might imagine he was pretty full of himself.

Also met Jackie Slater that week, he was doing some guest host work for the same show. Not nearly as polished as Salisbury on air, but you'd never meet a nicer man. Spent most of his free time talking about missing his wife and kid, who couldn't make the trip with him.

Ladies......check it out....it's my wanker....so you uh wanna go back under a desk in the screening room....come in, really it's bigger in person....the camera takes away from the full effect/size.

What a Megan Fox!

During the 99 (?) superbowl (one with rams - titans) in Atlanta, I was out at a club (this was my fun years) late, go to the bar, and Dan Patrick, Salisbury and one other guy who I can't emember are getting drinks.

I suck up and offer Patrick to buy them a round - they are all a bit toasted (so was I), and abit full of themselves, but Patrick and the other guy are nice enough, just thank me, and mumble a few thigns. Salisbury looks at me with disdain, changes his order from something reasonable to something ridiculously expensive, then when he gets it just gives me a "there, chump" look. (all I remember is I had about $50 on me, and was getting 5 drinks, and I had to pull out a credit card - this is in Atlanta almost 10 years ago and 4 of the 5 drinks were of the $5-6 variety - that f'er cost me like $30 for a drink)

So no one ever knew why Reynolds got fired?

I'm also wondering what Harold Reynolds could have done that was much worse than this. What did Reynolds do, run around showing people pictures of Peter Gammons' junk?"

reynolds is a local favorite here in Seattle and his story is still active.

It looks like he's gonna win his lawsuit against espn or at least settle outta court.... for giving a co-worker a hug. :D

reynolds is a local favorite here in Seattle and his story is still active.

It looks like he's gonna win his lawsuit against espn or at least settle outta court.... for giving a co-worker a hug. :D

John Clayton is on Groz & Gas Thursdays on KJR, I wonder if he will comment on it?

Edited by Bonehand

:D

So Salisbury's idiocy entends well beyond his football acumen? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

He's on chicago radio every day...can't tell you how quickly his acumen made me subscribe to Sirius so I could hear NFL Radio and real football analysis.