[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time

Gdawg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hear from some Raven participants as well :D

SB or winning team losses, whichever comes first?

Ravens may not lose until 2008!

I was trying to be as fair and reasonable as possible for both sides. I thought my way would allow the winning team, which ever one it is, to proclaim their greatness until they loss. But as Justin started to point out, but I think mistyped, the Colts may not lose until 2008 so there is a hard limit of the superbowl at the latest to end the bet pay up.

....so there is a hard limit of the superbowl at the latest to end the bet pay up.

I think we are all on the same page here.

And also, FYI (I'm stating it now), I'll be at the game and out afterwards (prob watching the late game), so there is a good chance that I won't be checking back in until Sunday AM - earliest.

So, G, BR and the rest of the Ravens fans - if you want to post a sig line and Avy for the losers go ahead, but if it can wait until Sun AM, I'd like to add some input

Edited by justin

I think we are all on the same page here.

So, G, BR and the rest of the Ravens fans - if you want to post a sig line and Avy for the losers go ahead, but if it can wait until Sun AM, I'd like to add some input

Sounds good Justin, we'll work it all out Sunday AM. Not too early though, as I think it will be a pretty late night for me as well :D

Have a blast at the game! :D

Just a post game bump. Good game Baltimore. Your D was almost as good as our, but neither team's offense should get any accolades except for Vinitieri.

Someone in the chat room suggested this for your sig line and I liked it: "After Saturday's effort, I have come to realize the Colts left because we weren't worthy of them. Go Colts!" with a size of 4.

Any Colts avi works for me. If other Colts betters agree or have something better, feel free to suggest.

Edited by cdrudge

Chavez in the chat room suggested this for your sig line and I liked it: "After Saturday's effort, I have come to realize the Colts left because we weren't worthy of them. Go Colts!" with a size of 4.

:D Don't tell them I thought that up - I don't need to be getting death threats!

Just a post game bump. Good game Baltimore. Your D was almost as good as our, but neither team's offense should get any accolades except for Vinitieri.

Chavez in the chat room suggested this for your sig line and I liked it: "After Saturday's effort, I have come to realize the Colts left because we weren't worthy of them. Go Colts!" with a size of 4.

Any Colts avi works for me. If other Colts betters agree or have something better, feel free to suggest.

Something that refers to all the smack talked about the colts leaving Baltimore and now coming back to lay the smack down on a city that showed suck classless behavior sounds good to me :D

I'm all for this sig line.

Closet fan :D

Nah, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just don't need them high-strung East Coasters getting all twitchy in my general direction when they get :D in a sore spot. :bash:

How about this...

We, the fans of the Baltimore Ravens, now recognize that the COLTS are now the property of the city of Indianapolis. After nearly 27 years of whining, we will now shut the hell up and stop hypocritically bashing the Irsay family.

:D

this sounds good too, if only they'd actually shut the hell up about it though...

How about this...

We, the fans of the Baltimore Ravens, now recognize that the COLTS are now the property of the city of Indianapolis. After nearly 27 years of whining, we will now shut the hell up and stop hypocritically bashing the Irsay family.

:D

Making them do bad math, as they moved 23 years ago (1984)? :D