[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time

Gdawg

Funny, the team currently residing in Baltimore would still be known as the Browns if Modell hadn't received death threats from the fans in Cleveland.

The Colts have over 22 years of history in Indy, while the Ravens have just over 11 in Baltimore. Are you implying that the Saints, Seahawks, and Vikings "have no history" in their respective cities simply because they haven't won SB? That would be an incredibly stupid statement.

No, the fans didn't want the name Browns. We didn't keep the St. Louis Browns name, and we didn't keep the Cleveland Browns name. It's just a retarded name.

Okay, the Colts do have history in Indy. I should have said good history.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gdawg, I'm not buying the "I'm offended" excuse. There's nothing distasteful about it. Put it in your sig line or you'll be known as a sore loser and a welcher.

Done Bill. Sorry I didn't get to it last night, wasn't home until later than I expected. Figured it would be better to do it first thing in the morning.

That being said, good luck next week. Man, the Pats and the Colts again...seems fitting in a year that no one gave the Colts a chance that they are playing the title game AT HOME against the Patriots.

Wasn't the bet a sig line and avatar? And I thought we agreed to a 4 font, or am I wrong?

Missed the 4 font, sorry! Just cut and pasted what everyone else already had up.

Is my new avy no good?

Missed the 4 font, sorry! Just cut and pasted what everyone else already had up.

Is my new avy no good?

Not sure what the avvy is. I provided a link with a proposed avvy but don't recall other Colts betters agreeing/disagreeing to it. Justin changed his and used it, so maybe it's the one to use.

Not sure what the avvy is. I provided a link with a proposed avvy but don't recall other Colts betters agreeing/disagreeing to it. Justin changed his and used it, so maybe it's the one to use.

Changed the size, let me know if we decide to go with another avy.

I had to do a refresh to get GDawg's avatar refreshed. I'm fine with it. There wasn't a specific avatar that was required...it just had to be a Colts related one.

I had to do a refresh to get GDawg's avatar refreshed. I'm fine with it. There wasn't a specific avatar that was required...it just had to be a Colts related one.

ANY Colts? I'll be a good sport and make sure it is an Indy Colts Avatar. I'm sure I could find one that is the original AAFC/NFL Colts avy, but I'll be a good sport.

And I'll update to the 4 font.

If there are any other items needed to make good on the bet, post them here. Going back in this thread will take all day.

Oh, I gotcha. I was wondering what was wrong with it, didn't think about the "refreshing" issue.

ANY Colts? I'll be a good sport and make sure it is an Indy Colts Avatar. I'm sure I could find one that is the original AAFC/NFL Colts avy, but I'll be a good sport.

And I'll update to the 4 font.

If there are any other items needed to make good on the bet, post them here. Going back in this thread will take all day.

Ick.

Oh, oops I'll fix the avatar and sigline size stuff today (didn't realize the avatar thing, just saw what I needed to put as my sig), but at the moment I'm finishing packing for college. When I get back and finished setting up I'll change it, because I'm only on for a few minutes right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it before I had to leave.

Edited by CD6405

Done Bill. Sorry I didn't get to it last night, wasn't home until later than I expected. Figured it would be better to do it first thing in the morning.

That being said, good luck next week. Man, the Pats and the Colts again...seems fitting in a year that no one gave the Colts a chance that they are playing the title game AT HOME against the Patriots.

No foul, no problem.

Thanks and good luck to you guys next year. Your defense scares the crap out of me and I'm glad that we won't have to face another one like it for the remainder of the playoffs.

No foul, no problem.

Thanks and good luck to you guys next year. Your defense scares the crap out of me and I'm glad that we won't have to face another one like it for the remainder of the playoffs.

Thanks Bill, we'll have to see what next year brings. It looks like A. Thomas probably won't be back and we're getting some age on us, but the D should be pretty solid again next year.

The offense, on the other hand... :D

Colts/Pats in Indy, should be one for the Ages :D