[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I kinda like all 4 road teams this week

Azazello1313

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE is a given. So you only need to figure out which one of the other three. Not bad odds.... :D

Think that NO wins. (H) Time for some respectability.

Think that Seattle wins. (A) More 'honest' weapons.

Think that Balt wins. (H) Too much D.

Know NE wins. (A) Can't find anyone predicting anything else but a complete domination by Brady and the NE D. Don't even know why they are playing the game.

mike my man, i think alzheimers has finally set in. "more honest weapons?" the bears and there deceitful weapons will squash that team from the northwest that is barely above .500 on the yr., decimated by injuries defensively, and has the heart of a french soldier. sure, i can see an upset......LOLOLOLOL.

couldn't disagree with you more on the pats chargers game. besides the bears game, this is the only other game i can see that might be a blowout......and new england won't be on the right side of it.

mike my man, i think alzheimers has finally set in. "more honest weapons?" the bears and there deceitful weapons will squash that team from the northwest that is barely above .500 on the yr., decimated by injuries defensively, and has the heart of a french soldier. sure, i can see an upset......LOLOLOLOL.

couldn't disagree with you more on the pats chargers game. besides the bears game, this is the only other game i can see that might be a blowout......and new england won't be on the right side of it.

Not so sure I'm with you on the Seattle game. Hass.. Alexander... Branch.... -vs- Grossman... Jones... Clark? Real NFL players -vs- pretenders from my POV.

You are the guru, though, when it comes to betting.... so I am paying attention. :D

As far as the SD/NE game.... and my comments.... I blame it all on the overboard, idiotic, NE homers causing me to lay down a bunch of sarcastic remarks that everyone here seemed to missed. (Heck... even one here called me a NE homer... LOL) I keep telling myself to quit sarcasm over the internet... but sometimes I just can't help myself even though I know it will be missed and H-1 has to point it out. Which he didn't do in this instance. :D

I am firmly in the SD camp for this game. However... if I get my real wish for this year.... NO will win out.

As far as the SD/NE game.... and my comments.... I blame it all on the overboard, idiotic, NE homers causing me to lay down a bunch of sarcastic remarks that everyone here seemed to missed. (Heck... even one here called me a NE homer... LOL) I keep telling myself to quit sarcasm over the internet... but sometimes I just can't help myself even though I know it will be missed and H-1 has to point it out. Which he didn't do in this instance. :D

I am firmly in the SD camp for this game. However... if I get my real wish for this year.... NO will win out.

I was the one with the "NE homer" comment. :D I read your posts later and caught all the sarcasm, but of course, it was after my initial reaction as a Chargers homer defending the team. Glad to have a well-esteemed and long-time huddler in the Chargers camp.

I thought the sarcasm was so patently obvious it didn't need pointing out. It was laid on so thick even Uglytuna wouldn't have typed it.

Probably. :D

I thought the sarcasm was so patently obvious it didn't need pointing out. It was laid on so thick even Uglytuna wouldn't have typed it.

Probably. :D

:D Think that time may have fogged your memory a tiny bit Ursa. There has never been an out-and-out, over-the-bend, blindass homer here like UT. I think that even Menudo comes up a short when it comes to outlandish comparisons and statements about his home team. Menudo is just happy and enthusiastic about his team.... UT was ..... well... UT was UT. No way could I reach that level... even when I apply sarcasm. LOL

Ok....time for this Old Bear's homer to pipe in.....

Sky, when you said Best QB & Coach, I spewed scotch all over! Next time you stay you owe me a mouthful of scotch, just don't transfer it that way! :D

I don't make predictions, never have, but I do make future outcome possibilities! :D Sooooo....

Team w/ final score differential (minimums):

SD (home) +10

CHI (home) +7

Balt (Home) +1

Philly (away) +6

SD is the scariest team in the PO's!

Chi will wake up and play well on both sides of the ball.

Balt will finally show that McNair IS a Quality QB.

Philly will show that Garcia can fill big shoes!

It's all based on metaphysics/crystal ball/a very large spreadsheet/the way my dog's tail points/my wife/the side I start to shave on in the AM/ and several other things like which sock I put on first this Sunday!

If the wiegie board was still functioning, it would concur! And NoOne doubts the weigie board!

JMHO! :bash:

Seahawks have the heart of a french soldier? That's just low. :D

On a more serious note, I hope the Bears go into the game thinking the same thing right up until the point where da Bears get da-feated. I can see the Bears winning the game, if they have a perfect Bears game, but I can also see the Seahawks upsetting the Bears. It's just so difficult to look at a team like Chicago and completely disregard their difficult-to-watch offense. However, that defense... now that's a studly group of monster's waiting to score more points than the Seahawks and Bears offense' combined. :D

Seahawks have the heart of a french soldier? That's just low. :D

On a more serious note, I hope the Bears go into the game thinking the same thing right up until the point where da Bears get da-feated. I can see the Bears winning the game, if they have a perfect Bears game, but I can also see the Seahawks upsetting the Bears. It's just so difficult to look at a team like Chicago and completely disregard their difficult-to-watch offense. However, that defense... now that's a studly group of monster's waiting to score more points than the Seahawks and Bears offense' combined. :D

You underestimate the Bear 'O'! That's good! They will be up for this game. They feel the pain of last year's loss to Caro! Once burnt, twice learnt. Can they win....YES! Should they win? YES! Will they win......we'll see Sunday. Da Bears are the better team, but Any Given Sunday still prevails!

Go Bears!!!!

I just thought I would mention that a $10 moneyline parlay bet on all 4 underdogs would win you about $1000. So anybody thinking the road teams sweep, and has a few grand laying around gathering dust can retire this weekend.

All this thread really does is show how uncertain this series of playoffs is. This is, IMO, the most wide open playoffs for years.

Oh yeah.....my predictions:

NE (away)

CHI (home)

IND (away)

NOS (home)

Yep - a nice slate of games fo sure- great matchups and stories for all of em.

I am with AZ on this- I think I will be playing all 4 road teams- except NE- I think Crisp is right and SD is the play, NE public hype is 2 years ago, not this year - have been back and forth on all these games tho-

in order of preference

Ind +4

Phil +5

Sea +9

lean to SD -4.5 -

damn I cannot wait for these games!

I think SD has an excellent shot at winning this weekend, despite all the national media NE hype. I think the hype is just going to allow a long and loud... 'ooh, they beat the Patriots who'd a thought' week of further hype. Anyone who's watched the Pats play this season knows they're beatable. If the Pats Oline can contain Merriman enough and step up their DB play...we'll see.

I think we'll see NO, NE, CHI and BAL come through this weekend.

All this thread really does is show how uncertain this series of playoffs is. This is, IMO, the most wide open playoffs for years.

Oh yeah.....my predictions:

NE (away)

CHI (home)

IND (away)

NOS (home)

Maybe I should take this gambling thingy up...... :D