[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boot Camp Tom to return

PantherDave

Coughlin will not allow players to wear sneakers in hotel lobby's and or when team is travelling ....I admit sneakers with a suit on is a fashion nightmare but instead of worrying about the strictest of dress codes how about getting the team to stop taking a personal foul penalty every game ....one more year of coughlin bliss ...I can not wait as a giants fan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coughlin imposes unreasonable rules, is notorious for unreasonably-long practices, and has a bad habit of throwing his players under the bus when talking to the media. Brunell's dislike of him in Jacksonville is well-known and it has been reported that other JAX veterans said that they'd rather play elsewhere for less money than under Coughlin.

The Giants had a very solid Front 7 and tons of weapons on offense this year, yet couldn't beat an injury-plagued Eagles team in the playoffs. Their O-line commits approximately one false start every fourth or fifth play. They have one of the most talented young QBs in the league, yet his development hasn't progressed since last season. To say they under-achieved this season is the understatement of the year. And that all falls on the coaching staff.

Yes it does. The F. O. is loyal to a fault IMO, I hope they have some insights here that I am missing. The way it seems now Giant fans can look forward to another exciting season full of mental mistakes and bad penalties a circus in the locker room(the press here loves this) and a 1st round exit in the playoffs. :D

It could always be worse I guess, we could have Denny Green . :D

Edited by Front Row

Coughlin will not allow players to wear sneakers in hotel lobby's and or when team is travelling ....I admit sneakers with a suit on is a fashion nightmare but instead of worrying about the strictest of dress codes how about getting the team to stop taking a personal foul penalty every game ....one more year of coughlin bliss ...I can not wait as a giants fan

They can't even wear white socks yet make tons of mental mistakes during games.

When you are berated enough for dumb things eventually you accept the punishment and stop trying.

Farfetched, yes, in the realm of possibility, yes, let's say that said Tom was chitting bricks :D and now that he has the final year of his contract coming to fruition and on top of that-he gets extended another year to boot. What if he has a self evaluation and actually lightens the fug up??? It could happen-be interesting to watch in 07 if it did.

The Giants had a very solid Front 7 and tons of weapons on offense this year, yet couldn't beat an injury-plagued Eagles team in the playoffs.

Other then McNabb what other Eagle injuries are you talking about? Lito was hurt during the game but other then that the Eagles were pretty healthy.

Other then McNabb what other Eagle injuries are you talking about? Lito was hurt during the game but other then that the Eagles were pretty healthy.

Well, Kearse for one. Dawkins has been playing injured as well. And, as well as Garcia has played, he doesn't compare to McNabb.

When you are berated enough for dumb things eventually you accept the punishment and stop trying.

I totally agree with this 100%. :D

Thanks a lot Randall... agreeing with you makes me feel all dirty. Now I'm going to go shower and scrub my body with some steel wool. :D