[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JaMarcus...You're Unbelievable

Rockerbraves

#2 JaMarcus Russell | LSU QB

Full Name: JaMarcus Russell

Born: August 9, 1985

Hometown: Mobile, AL

Height: 6-6

Weight: 260 lbs. Age: 21

Pos: QB

Class: Junior

Stat Overview Passing

YEAR CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2004 73 144 1053 50.7 7.31 42 9 4 13 127.19

2005 188 311 2443 60.5 7.86 50 15 9 21 136.56

2006 232 342 3129 67.8 9.15 58 28 8 15 167.03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gJCs9xrkv0

Below are some clips of JaMarcus back in his High School days which included his 9th grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKeNRbSLLlI

Edited by Rockerbraves

#2 JaMarcus Russell | LSU QB

Full Name: JaMarcus Russell

Born: August 9, 1985

Hometown: Mobile, AL

Height: 6-6

Weight: 260 lbs. Age: 21

Pos: QB

Class: Junior

Stat Overview Passing

YEAR CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2004 73 144 1053 50.7 7.31 42 9 4 13 127.19

2005 188 311 2443 60.5 7.86 50 15 9 21 136.56

2006 232 342 3129 67.8 9.15 58 28 8 15 167.03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gJCs9xrkv0

Below are some clips of JaMarcus back in his High School days which included his 9th grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKeNRbSLLlI

Looks like another Culpepper to me. Let's hope his decision making abilities are better than Daunte's :D

If he does go #1 it would certainly surprise some LSU fans who thought Flynn should start over Russell. There's little doubt he's been fortunate playing on a team that arguably has had the best WR's in college football.

:D Don't get me wrong, I dig LSU (fiance's from Baton Rouge, her step-dad loves 'em, I've gained some respect for 'em) and HATE... WITH A PASSION... USC. But I think Jarrett and Smith would blow LSU's WRs out of the water.

:D Don't get me wrong, I dig LSU (fiance's from Baton Rouge, her step-dad loves 'em, I've gained some respect for 'em) and HATE... WITH A PASSION... USC. But I think Jarrett and Smith would blow LSU's WRs out of the water.

without question, Id take the Sooners ,Texas, FLA, Michigan, and OSU's hands down over anything LSu has at WR. Hell Id take anything ND has at Wr over LSU has. In fact LSU may have the worst set of WR of any top 10 team.

Granted USC has some decent receivers as well. But what really makes that team click on offense is their QB. Believe he might be a Louisiana boy. :D

without question, Id take the Sooners ,Texas, FLA, Michigan, and OSU's hands down over anything LSu has at WR. Hell Id take anything ND has at Wr over LSU has. In fact LSU may have the worst set of WR of any top 10 team.

Yeah Michigan's another team that has a sick duo like SC. I had no idea who the LSU WRs were :D

Michigan has always had pretty solid receivers. Some didn't pan out in the NFL like David Terrell, but were absolute studs in college. Marquise Walker, Braylon Edwards, David Terrell, Anthony Carter, Tai Streets, Derrick Alexander, Desmond Howard, Amani Toomer... etc etc etc.... All have had different levels of success at the next level, but most on that list were considered highly valued draft picks.